PDA

View Full Version : Wonderland Tea Party?

jrpersinger
11-10-2008, 06:07 PM
Anyones little ones ever done it? If so, what can you tell me about it? We are still hopping to book a trip soon and the kiddos are really wanting to do this if we go.

Also, is it on the dining plan and does it have to be paid in advance?

TIA!

Beast_fanatic
11-11-2008, 03:38 PM
Have you looked at the information in info central regarding children's activities (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/children/specactivities.asp)? That might help with the part of what happens at the event.

Hopefully someone else will be along soon with some firsthand info.

ElenitaB
11-11-2008, 06:30 PM
In answer to one of your questions, it's not included on the Dining Plan.

twosiamesecats
11-11-2008, 07:23 PM
My DD was five when she went to the tea party. She absolutely loved it. They eat lunch with Alice and The Mad Hatter at a long table that is decorated adorably. Mad Hatter reads a story, and they play games. There is a surprise at the end for the parents. My DD went again at age 10. It's worth the money. Be sure to leave your camera for pictures.

threeh
11-12-2008, 11:33 AM
My kids have done it twice. They LOVED it. If you click on my name and go to my homepage it is my webshots and there are some pictures from the tea party in disney 2008 album. Basically you drop the kids off at GF for about 1.5 hour. They give you a beeper. The kids get lunch and dessert with Alice and the mad hatter. They sign autograph books and take a great picture. It's really fun. Please let me know if you have any other questions :mickey: