PDA

View Full Version : Too Many Tours or Does it Matter

Airblue1
11-10-2008, 02:11 PM
We have been to a disney location for the previous four years. This is year we are going for a second time. We have rode all the rides and will continue to do so, however I thought this time we would do some tours. But, are we doing too many or does it not matter, when all the reviews seem to be great. What do you guys think?

Day 1-No Tour
Day 2- Keys to the Kingdom
Day 3- Sunset Safari
Day 4- Aqua Seas
Day 5- Yuletide

Is it too many or does it matter?

Thank you in advance!!!

TiggeRia
11-10-2008, 02:24 PM
I say go for it. It's nice to do some new things. I'm planning on taking two or three tours during my April visit. Let us know how you like them! :mickey:

cinderellagrl
11-10-2008, 02:25 PM
Personally, I do not think you have too many tours booked. The most we have done on a trip is two. My only concern would be based on all the pre-planned things throughout the day. Do you have many adrs? If so you may find yourself running about, whishing you had more down time. Its really just a matter of personal preference. Personally, My family would love to fill our trip with tours.

Airblue1
11-10-2008, 02:34 PM
We do have several ADR's.
B/C it is Christmas time I wanted to be sure that I was well planned. We do not do well if there is not a plan in place. So I got the disney deluxe plan and we seem to be on our way. Thanks for the advice.

Jasper
11-10-2008, 03:05 PM
If you are comfortable with doing a lot of tours than do it. There will be some who will look at your schedule and think you have overdone the tours but ultimately, if you are happy with your itinerary than go for it!