PDA

View Full Version : Blizzard Beach to Epcot - Quickest Way

Verolovesdisney
11-10-2008, 12:51 PM
What my best option (without a car) to go from Blizzard Beach to Epcot? Entry via World Showcase is fine as we are planing dinner there that night. Is it possible to walk from BB to HS and take the boat?

AwPhooey
11-10-2008, 01:59 PM
If you don't mind entering through the International Gateway, I'd take a bus to Yacht/Beach Clubs or Boardwalk. From either of those resorts, it's a short walk to the International Gateway at Epcot.

Walking from Blizzard Beach to the Studios would take a while, as from the looks of Google Maps it's at least 2 miles and some of it is on major roads that likely don't have sidewalks.

Then, once you got to the Studios, the boat ride takes close to 30 minutes.

While walking is by no means impossible, taking a bus would be faster.

ThanxForNoticin
11-10-2008, 07:47 PM
If you don't mind entering through the International Gateway, I'd take a bus to Yacht/Beach Clubs or Boardwalk. From either of those resorts, it's a short walk to the International Gateway at Epcot.

I agree. This is your best route. It's a very nice (and short) walk along the lake from BC/YC (or Boardwalk) to the International Gateway entrance to EPCOT. Have a great time.

joelkfla
11-10-2008, 11:50 PM
There is a direct bus from BB to Epcot, but it goes via Coronado Springs, making all 4 stops at the resort, so it takes about 30 minutes total. And, of course, it drops you off at the front of the park.

The bus from BB to BC stops at the Swan, Dolphin, and YC on the way (BW is the 5th stop.) Even so, it might be faster to bus to the BC and walk in than to take the direct bus if your destination is WS.

There is no walkway from BB to DHS.