PDA

View Full Version : Epcot - this Wednesday my plan

Turk82
11-10-2008, 11:14 AM
Hey Everyone!

I know I probably over-plan BUT just thought I might get some feedback from you all (who have infinately greater knowledge of all of this than I). Myself (and my guide dog), and my parents (Mom tires easily....thus the ECV) are flying in to MCO at 10:52am and planning to use ME to get to our hotel (Pop Century). I have written up our plan for that day, and would really love some feedback to know if I am missing something important or (more importantly) if I am trying to have us do too much (I really just want to enjoy this trip and NOT be frusterated! :-)

Note: the movies in the countries are listed for informational purposes only I have NO intention of watching them. I have mostly listed them in case Mom gets tired and wants to sit for a while (in which case, I will probably hang out with "Jolene" and we will just "browse" or shop in the country.

Let me know what you think!

Epcot Wednesday, Nov 12th
IllumiNations – 9pm (closing)
Character Meet 'N' Greet photo opportunity offered daily between 1:30 PM and 4:30 PM at Innoventions West

Begin with -***Spaceship Earth* 15 minutes –check with host for guide dog entrance/enter through exit

ECV rental to the left of Spaceship Earth
Get GAC at Guest Services – inside to the left past/near Spaceship Earth

Have Dad go get FPs for Soarin’ (FPX****Soarin* - 7 minutes) OR Living with the Land
-Wait partway or go to aquarium to wait

***The Seas with Nemo and Friends – 5 minutes
Ride Living with the Land and/or Soarin FP **Living with the Land – 15 minutes

OPTION 1
Consider: (1) ***Ellen’s Energy Adventure 45 minutes enter through standard queue-
--reliveing area nearby

(2) SR X FP*Mission Space - 6 minutes

(3)x SR Test Track -5 minutes

First Aid – in future world at Odyssey Center – water stop? (Dad get FPs for in Maelstrom?)
Friendship Boats available – transportation between Germany, Morocco, and World Showcase plaza

Head into World Showcase by way of Mexico

*Mexico – Grand Fiesta Tour – 8 minutes------relieving area nearby

FP - Norway – Maelstrom – 15 minutes

China (Reflections of China -12 minutes)

Germany - ride friendship boat to Morocco for dinner at 5pm reservation

Option 2 (if running short on time)
Head up to Canada (O Canada movie – 17 minutes)
UK
International Gateway (relieving area/restrooms) – water!
France (Impressions de France 18-minute movie)
Morocco for dinner
After dinner ride back to showcase plaza and continue with OPTION 1

Not in plan, but would like to fit in:
***Innoventions – Exploring Modern House (west or east???????) (check with host)
Italy
American Adventure (30 min theatre presentation)----relieving area nearby
Japan

Beast_fanatic
11-10-2008, 03:21 PM
It's much more detailed than I ever plan. It does sound kind of aggressive to me as it will probably be at least 1pm before you arrive at Epcot. I also don't see any mention of eating, and I'm sure that would be a priority for me. Also, Epcot is very spread out, so it will take you a lot of time to get from one place to the next.

I'm sure others will be along with more comments soon.

DDuck66
11-10-2008, 03:28 PM
The only real problem that I see is the FP's for Soarin...unless it has changed in the last couple of months, the passes are usually gone by late to mid morning. Even though yopu have done a great job of planning....be flexible. If you cannot do some of the things on your list, try something else. I would also give yourself several minutes between countries as you have travel time. You are doing in a half day, the things we usually take all day to do. Most of all, have fun!!!