PDA

View Full Version : Room Request ? Booked through MJ

jonah'smom
11-10-2008, 07:58 AM
I am new to booking with MJ, this is my first time. I booked with them for our January trip, and we are staying at POR. I would like to request a room in the mansions section of the resort. Should I contact Disney myself with that request? I think I have alienated Karen already with my multiple emails and questions. Should I wait until we check in to request that? What is the appropriate way to handle this when booking through MJ?

BigRedDad
11-10-2008, 08:29 AM
Contact your MJ agent and have them add it to the reservation.

Tink1
11-10-2008, 08:38 AM
Contact your MJ agent and have them add it to the reservation.

Perfect answer!

Nanc

vicster
11-10-2008, 08:52 AM
Karen is wonderful with questions!!! I'm sure I drive her nuts with every trip.

jonah'smom
11-10-2008, 10:17 AM
Thanks everyone! I emailed Karen at MJ & she quickly got back to me and notated the request on my reservation. MJ is great!!!!

threeh
11-12-2008, 11:24 AM
Up until I became a DVC member I used MJ for every trip. I just e mailed them my room request and have had the fortunate experience to always be very happy :thumbsup:

Nurse Kim
11-15-2008, 11:07 AM
I didn't even have to request a certain room when we booked with Debbie at MJ. She automatically requested our room closest to the food court and bus stop. I know I have drove her crazy but not once has she been short with me or not answered my questions in a timely manner. Our first trip we stayed offsite and I booked myself. This trip we are staying onsite and booked with MJ. I will always use them from now on. :mickey: