PDA

View Full Version : Annual Pass Discount -next ones?

E-Ticket4
11-09-2008, 08:18 PM
Hi Everyone,
When will the AP discounts for after 2/12/09 be released? Does anyone think they will be really good? Since they are offering the the buy 4 get 3 free, I'm wondering if they will have anything special for AP holders. This is our first year having one - so not too familiar with the timing of discounts.
Thanks!

MB

DizneyRox
11-10-2008, 07:16 AM
I wouldn't hold my breath for a discount... If this buy 4 get 3 free works, they won't need to entice AP holder to come down. You already have a ticket that gets you into the parks so there's less profitability in a room only type discount.

If you are planning on going, take advantage of the 4/3 deal, get a one day MYW ticket to qualify and then see if anything comes out for AP holders. You can always cancel your package...

KylesMom
11-10-2008, 12:33 PM
If you are planning on going, take advantage of the 4/3 deal, get a one day MYW ticket to qualify and then see if anything comes out for AP holders. You can always cancel your package...
This is exactly what MJ has suggested and what we're working on right now. We're saving over $1,000 on our original AAA room-only rate booked for June - I don't want to take the chance that Disney isn't going to be offering A/P rates (or that they won't be very substantial). Hopefully they'll continue to let us separate out the park ticket portion and we can apply towards our 2010 A/Ps!:mickey:

lindique
11-10-2008, 06:22 PM
I would like to second that suggestion. The 4 for 7 deal currently out is even better than the passholder rate for January and February. (And, BTW, the passholder rate was excellent - but this is extraordinary!) I would investigate booking this package if it's available when you want to go.

E-Ticket4
11-10-2008, 08:14 PM
Thanks so much! I had not even thought of that! So smart eveyone here is.