PDA

View Full Version : Birthday Dinner

Tinkerbell2BE
11-09-2008, 02:43 PM
Hello everyone. I will be at Epcot on my birthday. We will be on the DDP and I am trying to decide where to have dinner at for my bithday. I was thinking about Rose and Crown so we could hang out and see Illuminations from there. Only problem is that the selections on the kids menu are really bad. My daughter is a chick. nugget, burger, pb&j kind of kid. There is no way she is going to go for bangers and mash or shepards pie. Might get by with the pizza. Also thought about San Angel Inn, but the same situation applies there too. Not a whole lot of options on the menu. I read somewhere that they will substitute pb&j or chicken nuggets if available. Has anyone ever done this? Are there any other restaurants that would be a little more picky kid friendly and be close to a good place to see illuminations?

Beast_fanatic
11-11-2008, 03:33 PM
Chefs de France (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/dining/menus/epcot/chefsdefrancedinner.asp) has a breaded chicken strip on their kids menu (it's at the bottom of that link). Would that do?