PDA

View Full Version : Polynesian bus question

CleveRocks
11-09-2008, 01:24 PM
February will be my first time at Polynesian, but far from my first time at WDW. I have a Poly bus question.

I have a MK view room and am requesting a room in Tahiti. IF I get that request, I know I'll be relatively close to the TTC. So my question is, when we want to go by bus to Animal Kingdom and Disney's Hollywood Studios, will we be better off getting a bus at Poly itself or walking to the TTC and catching an AK or DHS bus there?

The only time I caught an AK bus at the TTC (we were coming from MK), it seemed like a pretty long wait. Do you think the park buses at TTC run less often than at the resorts?

mouseketeer mom
11-09-2008, 01:47 PM
Being in Tahiti, you'd be relatively close to the bus stop too. We are twice yearly Poly goers. We never had longer than a 15 minute wait for a bus to anywhere. Catch the bus at the Poly. Hope you have a great time! Tahiti is quiet and beautiful.

threeh
11-12-2008, 11:22 AM
We stayed in Toukelo ( i know I spelled that wrong, sorry)which is right next to Tahiti. TTC was a quick walk to get to, but also very easy to get to the Poly bus stop. We usually just hoped on a Poly bus, never got one from TTC (only monorails).Everything was about a 5 minute walk from the Tahiti area. Excellent location!!! Have a great trip:mickey:

illini
11-12-2008, 12:19 PM
You will be very close to the Poly bus stop. Definitely take it from there.

Polynesian Dweller
11-12-2008, 12:37 PM
The Poly bus stop is quite close to Tahiti and the spot to use.

tikiman
11-12-2008, 03:33 PM
Take the TTC bus to avoid stoping at the other resorts and have a direct route to the parks.