PDA

View Full Version : Palo

FortheloveofStitch
11-08-2008, 11:34 PM
We had read that you can only visit PALO once on your cruise. Our question is, does that mean for dinner only? Can you go to High TEa at Palo as well as dinner? My mother would really like to do High Tea ut not at the expense of dinner at Palo's

Thanks for any help

honeebee86
11-09-2008, 09:40 AM
AS far as I understand it, you may make reservations for Palo as many times as you would like, just remember it is an extra $15 per person no matter what meal you attend. The brunch and dinner is offered on all cruises and the High Tea is offered on the 7 days or longer cruises. I am knew to this so hopefully someone can confirm this but I am 99.9% sure that is the way it goes.:mickey:

honeebee86
11-09-2008, 09:41 AM
grrrr spelling error *new

honeebee86
11-09-2008, 10:51 AM
I am so sorry!!!! You had it right. After doing some digging, I came across this on disney's site:
Can I reserve more than one meal at Palo?

Because availability at Palo is limited, each Guest may dine at Palo for one Dinner, one Brunch and one High Tea per cruise (note that Brunch and High Tea are only available on select cruises).
So you can make reservations for all 3 meals, but only one per meal offered. Again, I am so sorry!!!!:blush:

Brer Mickey
12-13-2008, 02:04 AM
You may only make one reservation for each meal, however, they willl allow you to be placed on a waiting list for a second seating if space allows or if guests cancel, etc.

We just returned from the 7-day and the family we dined with each night were able to do the high-tea twice after being placed on a waiting list.

TammiMcMan
12-14-2008, 11:46 PM
We sailed on a 4 night cruise, which happened to have a very low occupancy rate. My husband and I were able to dine in Palo all 4 nights and attend the brunch.

As previously mentioned, you can only book 1 of each (offerings vary based on cruise length). You can make additional requests though and you may get a last minute phone call if there are any cancellations.

Ed
12-15-2008, 07:14 AM
On a 3-night cruise, we had a VERY unsatisfactory experience with our assigned servers in the regular rotation, complained to the dining manager, and we ended up dining at Palo the next two nights. The manager waived the fee for one of those nights, and threw in a complimentary bottle of wine.

We can't wait to do Palo again on our upcoming cruise in February!