PDA

View Full Version : I forget ... signature restaurants dress codes

Tinkerbellfan
11-08-2008, 11:29 PM
Can you wear nice jeans to the signature restaurants? The past few times we have gone to Disney, we didn't go to the parks before going to dinner so we could dress up. This time, we will be heading to the signature restaurants after we go to the parks and not heading back to our hotel first. So, is it okay if we wear nice jeans or cords to the signature restaurants. Or, are jeans frowned upon.

Pirate Granny
11-08-2008, 11:55 PM
Jeans and Cords are more than acceptable at signature restaurants...except I would assume they would not be at Victoria & Alberts...
We've been everywhere except there and I've never brought anything but jeans to disney.
:pirate:

mouseketeer mom
11-09-2008, 01:50 PM
We've spent a number of meals in signature restaurants. There is always a variety of attire. I myself, would not wear jeans to a signature dining experience. I prefer nice capris or a skirt. However, we have seen it all, it seems like everything is accepted, even tho technically there is a dress code.

RockinRollerMom
11-09-2008, 05:14 PM
Here is a copy of the dress code from info central:
Business Casual Dress Code

Attire considered appropriate by this dress code is:
• Dress shorts
• Dress pants
• Jean pants
• Collared shirts
• Blouses
• Sweaters
• T-shirts

Please Note; On July 1, 2007, Disney changed the dress code policy to include T-shirts.

Attire not permitted by this dress code is:
• Hats
• Swimsuits
• Swimsuit cover-up's
• Tank tops
• Torn clothing
• Flip-flops

So to answer your question.... Yes, jeans are totally fine. As others have said you will see everything from people being very dressy to very casual. I personally feel it is not so much what you wear, as how you wear it. Some-one in jeans and a fancy blouse will look much more dress then some-one in slacks and a t-shirt.