PDA

View Full Version : Getting to Cape May

DisneyLoversx4
11-08-2008, 01:22 AM
Is it better to walk to Cape May Cafe from Epcot or should we take the boat?

BugeyedMuggy
11-08-2008, 06:55 AM
It is a quick walk. The boat and walking would take about the same amount of time. If you walk, stay close to the river. There is a walkway that goes under the bridge, so you dont have to walk up and down the hill. Walk or boat should only take 5-10 mins depending on the wait in line for the boat.

RockinRollerMom
11-08-2008, 08:27 AM
Like the PP said, you can do either. When we go to Cape May from Epcot, generally we walk. When we go from DHS we generally take the boat. Just personal preference I guess. I think it is fun walking through the international gateway at EPCOT. It's a really nice stroll to Cape May.

Tbelle1976
11-08-2008, 09:50 AM
Thanks, as I was also thinking about this same thing. We will be doing dinner at Cape May and I knew we could walk but I just didn't know how long it would take.

ElenitaB
11-08-2008, 11:39 AM
Last time we went to Cape May from Epcot we took the boat. In the past, we've walked there. As it turns out, it felt like a longer walk from the dock to the restaurant location than from International Gateway to the restaurant. Therefore, I'd recommend walking ... and you won't have to wait for a boat either.