PDA

View Full Version : What are these "extras"?

LHodell
11-07-2008, 07:52 PM
Hi, I am new to Intercot. I just took advantage of the buy 4, get 3 promotion and booked reservations for Mar 29 - Apr 4 '09. I got a confirmation email that had things listed that I didn't not know about, nor have I heard of them. I was hoping that someone might be able to tell me what this stuff is all about. An arcade play card voucher? Mini - golf voucher? Sea racer voucher?

Thanks in advance.:mickey:

Lori H

Counting down 142 days!

DisneyBabies
11-07-2008, 08:12 PM
First I would like to say :welcome: to intercot!

The arcade voucher is for 30 minutes of free play time in an arcade. I think you have to use it at the resort you are staying at, but I'm not positive. The sea-racer voucher is for an extra 30 minutes when you buy 60 minutes. The mini-golf voucher is for one free round of golf.

Hope you are able to use your extras!

TexasPrincessAurora
11-07-2008, 08:16 PM
Ok, all the arcades at Disney resorts use play cards. They are little plastic cards like credit cards. You load credits on them either from your room charge or cash or credit card. You then swipe these cards in the machines for each play in the arcade.

Mini Golf vouchers. You can use them for free or half off play (depending on the voucher) at Winter Summerland or Fantasia Gardens. One of our favorite things to do at WDW.

Sea Racers are the little speedboats at a lot of the resorts. They are small 2 person boats. Lots of fun!

Hope this helps!

LHodell
11-07-2008, 08:22 PM
Thanks For the Welcome and for the information. We will be staying at CBR also. It is my first stay there. My parents have stayed several times. They and my sister's family will be traveling with us. We are very excited. Our first visit to WDW was in Dec. '99 when we stayed at the All-Star Movies. In June '04 we went for my youngest child's 4th birthday and stayed at POR which we really enjoyed.
I am hoping to meet some folks here who are traveling at the same time we are. It's always so much fun to experience Disney with a group.

Lori H:magic: