PDA

View Full Version : CP Dinner Package

mattandmandy
11-07-2008, 07:13 PM
We have already made these reservations but still not completely clear on the details. Since we have the package does that mean there are certain areas reserved to those people with reservations....as in closer seats? Is there a seperate line to wait in?

faline
11-07-2008, 07:38 PM
There is a separate line for those who have the dinner package. However, that does not mean you won't wait on line. When we had the dinner package, we went to the middle of three performances. The line for our performance began forming as soon as the folks for the first performance were seated!

And, yes, those in the dinner reservations line were allowed into seating that was closer to the stage.

MississippiDisneyFreak
11-07-2008, 07:54 PM
There is a separate line and I think you still are required to get there at least 15 minutes ahead of time or more

Pirate Granny
11-07-2008, 08:26 PM
There are two lines...one going toward Germany/Italy which is the line for persons that did not have a CP dinner reservations...the other line goes towards Japan...and is the reservation line...and yes, it can be quite long...they will let your line in first...but 15 minutes before the show, or when everyone in the CP dinner line has entered they WILL let the other line in...so if you miss the 15 minute mark you may not get a seat, regardless if you had a package or not. Our seats were quite far back...and so was the line...we were all the way to Japan...but the wait and dinner was well worth the $$$...I think people stood in line for three hours waiting to get a chance at a non-reservation seat.
:pirate:

4myprincesses
11-08-2008, 12:05 AM
What is handicap seating like for this event? My mother is in a wheelchair and can transfer if need be, though it is difficult, especially if there are stairs. We plan on doing the CP package as we've never seen this and aren't sure we'll ever make it back for the holidays again. That and it seems to be on the top of everyone's "must do" list for the holidays at Disney.

DDuck66
11-10-2008, 02:45 PM
If I remember correctly, the handicapped are allowed in first and they have certain areas available. I think the seats were about in the middle. Also, do NOT wait until 15 minutes before to show up for the line even if you have the CP Dinner Package. There is a good chance you will not get a good seat. We usually get in line about an hour before. This year will be different as we are attending the middle show instead of the first show. I guess we will show up around the time the first show starts seating to get in line.

Daisy'sMom
11-10-2008, 04:17 PM
So, if my dinner ressie is for 4:15 and we are going to the 6:45 show, we should go immediately after dinner to get into line?
Thanks

PrincessASquared
11-10-2008, 05:52 PM
So, if my dinner ressie is for 4:15 and we are going to the 6:45 show, we should go immediately after dinner to get into line?
Thanks

That is correct. The sooner you get in line, the closer you will be to the stage.
Have fun!!:thumbsup:

mattandmandy
11-25-2008, 11:26 PM
What time do they let people in that have the dinner package? We do plan to go right after dinner but just curious how many minutes before the show do they let people in?

ElenitaB
11-26-2008, 09:01 PM
We had the CP dinner package and our seats weren't that great unfortunately (in fact, I was rather disappointed).

I almost had a meltdown on the way to the ampitheatre from San Angel Inn which is where we ate that evening :blush: : they were bringing the fireworks barge out for Illuminations and we were quite delayed (which may have made for the poor seating).