PDA

View Full Version : when to book

tominmpls46
11-07-2008, 12:05 PM
I plan to book a couple of rooms for early Dec 2009. When do deals and discounts come out? Should I book now or wait?

faline
11-07-2008, 12:19 PM
If you book through Magical Journeys, (http://www.yourmagicaljourneys.com/) they'll monitor your reservation and apply any discounts as they are announced.

Generally, discounts are posted in the accommodations forum as they are announced.

cer
11-07-2008, 12:48 PM
You can book a 'room only' reservation and then change it to a package as soon as the packages are released.

Also, even after your vacation package is booked, if a discount is released, you just call Disney and have them apply it to your package if it is available.

danicafan
11-07-2008, 01:51 PM
I would go ahead and book now, you can book up through December 31, 2009. If any discounts become available you can apply them to your pending reservation. We are going in January and we booked our trip as soon as we could book January 2009 packages and with the announcement yesterday I was able to call Disney and apply the promo to my existing reservation kept everything as was and saved almost $500 per room, three rooms at almost $500 each savngs, plus each room gets the $200 gift card upon check-in! So excited!!

WelshieLover
11-07-2008, 03:38 PM
We booked a room only reservation for January 2009 with Magical Journeys in August. Last night Terrisue sent me the email that discounts were now available. She worked it so we now got the discounted rate. Basically the with the discounts we are now getting our park tickets free!! :cloud9: That is when you compare our orignal room only price for the 8 nights to our new package price.