PDA

View Full Version : World Showcase Restaurants on DDP??

jonah'smom
11-06-2008, 10:16 PM
Does anyone know if some of the WS Restaurants will be on the DDP in early January? Specifically Japan or Italy?? We've never eaten at any of the TS there, and I've got an extra dinner I need an ADR for. Thought one of them may be a good choice. (that is if there is anything available at either of them) I know that some of those contracts are finalized after the DDP brochures have already printed for next year. The brochure I have right now only has Rose & Crown, Biergarten, LeCellier & Akershus listed as participants in the plan for World Showcase Table Service locations.

Thanks!

henry.james.s
11-06-2008, 10:23 PM
Perhaps Disney Dining has more up to date info. Give them a call.

Mackflava99
11-06-2008, 11:43 PM
oh yes they definitely are on DDP

Figment!
11-07-2008, 12:14 AM
Third Party owned restaurants (which almost all World Showcase locations are) have till late December of the preceding year to sign the contract for the following year.

A full list of 2009 participating locations will likely not be known till nearly the New Year.

Although not guaranteed, it would be a safe bet that any World Showcase location that was on the plan in 2008 would also be on the plan in 2009.

jonah'smom
11-07-2008, 07:40 AM
Thanks all!

danicafan
11-07-2008, 04:36 PM
When we booked our Teppan Edo for January just last week we were told they did not yet know if it would be part of the Dining Plan for 2009. We went ahead and booked another location instead and hoping that if Teppan Edo is on the plan we can get in!!