PDA

View Full Version : Egg Nog in the Parks

MississippiDisneyFreak
11-06-2008, 01:44 PM
I remember someone asked this question last year, but I don't remember...Can you get eggnog in the parks at Christmas time? Where? Booze or non-boozed?:blush:

ibrowse17
11-06-2008, 01:48 PM
I may be very wrong about this, but I do not remember seeing egg nog offered at the Christmas Party. I know the MK would not have had the boozed up version, anyway. I can not speak for the other parks, but would love to find out:thumbsup:

DDuck66
11-06-2008, 01:51 PM
I do not believe that MK had any that I can remember. I believe at the MVMCP it is Hot Choc and Cookies (Or Apple Slices). Not sure about Epcot and other parks.

MississippiDisneyFreak
11-06-2008, 02:32 PM
I would even settle for after dinner in one of the restaurants....here's hoping:beer:

chick20679
11-06-2008, 02:42 PM
After reading your question, I thought: "what a great question!" (since I, myself, LOVE eggog) so I decided to do some searching on the web and it seems as though at least a few of the restaurants incorporate eggnog into their dessert selections (flying fish & swan/dolphin are mentioned). I couldn't find anything specific about whether anyone offers eggnog 'grog', but I would imagine you could probably at least find some eggnog "martini" offered somewhere. But this is all just a guess. We'll be there in December, so I guess we'll just have to find out when we get there! :sleigh:

acetate
11-06-2008, 07:09 PM
Rose and Crown pub perhaps? That would be my guess.

goofygirl67
11-06-2008, 08:43 PM
I got regular egg nog during Osbourne Family lights last year, even got it in a souvenier mug that it's lights flashes.

Simba's Mom
11-06-2008, 10:44 PM
I remember that BC Marketplace served eggnog-flavored gelato last holiday season.

Marilyn Michetti
11-07-2008, 01:12 PM
The MK is the only park that has no alcohol.
I'm sure seasonal libation can be found at the others.:santa3:

MississippiDisneyFreak
11-07-2008, 07:56 PM
I got regular egg nog during Osbourne Family lights last year, even got it in a souvenier mug that it's lights flashes.

Now that would be perfect:thumbsup:

MauiMouse
11-08-2008, 03:14 PM

Now that would be perfect:thumbsup:

I agree sounds like a winner and a plan for me! :thumbsup:

Tinkermom
11-10-2008, 06:55 PM

Where did you get this? Did it have alcohol? This sounds wonderful!! Would love to wander around looking at the Osbourne Family lights while enjoying an eggnog! 5-1/2 more weeks!:sleigh:

ctnmom
11-11-2008, 08:48 AM
They serve a "Winter Wonderland" drink from a cart during the Osborne Lights. We got the recipe and made it at home. Awsome!