PDA

View Full Version : Does Anyone remember this movie from the 70's?

oliver&bianca
11-06-2008, 12:34 PM
Help. Does anyone remember a 1970's Disney made-for-tv movie about a ghost of a little girl who fell down a water well while trying to get her doll?

That movie really stuck with me, but no one else seems to remember it.

danicafan
11-06-2008, 12:54 PM
I seem to recall something like that, just Googled it and found some links. I think it was called "Child of Glass"

Eeyore's Pal
11-06-2008, 12:56 PM
I do remember it, but not very well.

diz_girl
11-06-2008, 12:59 PM
I think that the movie that you are referring to is called 'Child of Glass'. If the following phrase sounds familiar, then this is the movie that you're looking for: 'Sleeping lies the murdered lass, vainly cries the Child of Glass. When the two shall be as one, the spirits journey will be done.'

There are used VHS copies for sale at Amazon.com, starting at $20 and go up from there. It hasn't been released on DVD.

NotaGeek
11-06-2008, 04:47 PM
I think that the movie that you are referring to is called 'Child of Glass'. If the following phrase sounds familiar, then this is the movie that you're looking for: 'Sleeping lies the murdered lass, vainly cries the Child of Glass. When the two shall be as one, the spirits journey will be done.'

There are used VHS copies for sale at Amazon.com, starting at $20 and go up from there. It hasn't been released on DVD.
Remember ... if you decide this is a must-buy use the Amazon.com link on INTERCOT (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/redirect?tag=intercotcom&path=subst/home/home.html) ... they are an affiliate and it helps pay for this GREAT site!

WDWFREAK101
11-11-2008, 03:12 PM
I remember that movie, It was called The Ring