PDA

View Full Version : Help with my Theme Park Itinerary

bkfree
11-06-2008, 10:05 AM
Ok so we will be going to WDW on Dec. 3. This will be our third trip so we are familiar with the parks etc. This will be our first Christmas trip.
We are a family of four with two kiddos ages, 8 and 10.
We are staying at AKL and using the DDP and have park hopper passes.
If anyone has a few minute so free time to look over my plan or offer a better or improved one, please do. This the first trip where "event" will be going on in the parks and I want to avoid them if possible.
We are not doing the MVMCP, do not want to be at the MK for parade taping day either.
Here is my plan.
Dec 3(WED)-arriving in the afternoon hanging out at AKL with dinner at Boma.
Dec 4(THUR)-MK, Early EMH- Dinner at Chef Mickeys
Dec 5(FRI)- mid morning arrival at Epcot, dinner at Chefs De France Late EMH
Dec 6(SAT)- Animal Kingdom, Dinner at Kona
Dec 7(SUN) Early arrival at DHS, Early dinner at 50's late EMH,Osborne Lights
Dec 8(MON) DTD, Dinner at Norway Askerhaus, Late EMH at MK possibly
Dec 9(TUES) Early EMH at Epcot, open to any park, dinner at 5pm at Tutto at Italy then CP seating at 8:15 show
Dec 10(WED) Check out of hotel, 8am ADR at CP, MK until 1pm then head to airport.
We do love the early EMH at Epcot as well as late at MK.
But I am open to any suggestions. I am curious about AK on Sat.
Thanks

RockinRollerMom
11-06-2008, 11:55 AM
I think your itinerary looks great! I love that you have an open day. I think that is so important! I think that AK on Saturday is a good idea. We are going during the same time frame and have the same type of game plan. My thinking is that MK will be a zoo that Saturday because of the parade taping. In general the parks seem to be more crowded this time of year on the weekends due to locals checking out the festivities. Since AK doesn't have a huge christmas celebration I think that it may be one of the least crowded. Also a lot of people start their trips on a Friday or Saturday and often hit MK or EPCOT first. However MK is open til midnight that Saturday so if we have some late night energy we may venture over for some late night rides. Hopefully a lot of the guests will clear out by 8 or 9. I am curious if any other intercotees have some insight on a touring the parks during this week. I'd love to hear any other thoughts that people might have.

Hope you have a great trip!