PDA

View Full Version : ADR's, suggestions & comments please!

Tbelle1976
11-06-2008, 07:23 AM
I think we have decided to do the Deluxe DDP in Feb. We will be there from Fri thru Fri, although Sat & Sun are really hard to make ADR's for us because DD will be in the afternoon and evening parade Sat at MK and then all day Sun she will have competitions at the Sports Complex so we are unsure of exact plans (other than line up times for the parades).
We have narrowed it down some but not completely so I do need some suggestions:

Breakfast(s)
Ohana - new to us
Boma - new to us
Chef Mickey's - new to us
Akershus - new to us
1900 Park Far

Lunch(s)
Coral Reef - new to us
Le Cellier - new to us
50's Prime Time - new to us

Dinner(s)
San Angel Inn - new to us
Crystal Palace
Boma - new to us
Cape May - new to us
Cali Grill - new to us

I am hoping to get some suggestions on at least a few more lunchs/dinners with some of them being signature since we will have some available for those.

henry.james.s
11-06-2008, 08:50 AM
For B'Fast..Boma, IMO has the best buffet at WDW. Spoodles at The Boardwalk is good too.
Lunch..Teppan Edo/Tokyo Dining @ Epcot is outstanding. Also Big River Grille & Brewing Works at the Boardwalk is VERY good.
Dinner..Don't miss the California Grill (my fave)
and The Flying Fish is amazing as well.
Narcoosees is another great Signature location.
Make your ADR's asap.

cer
11-06-2008, 09:18 AM
My recommendation is get on the phone today and make your ADR's...

Ohana Dinner is also a great experience....

We also like Yak & Yeti (babyback ribs and the fried wonton dessert) - lunch or dinner (same menu) and I have also heard good things about Tusker House although I have never been to Tusker House...

hardingella
11-06-2008, 10:01 AM
Thought i might throw two more into the mix for you!

My top three places would be

Chef Mickey-anytime of day,food and atmosphere unbeatable,and IMO best interaction with characters than anywhere else.

Have you thought about Rose & Crown at EPCOT, again food and serveice are wonderful, great view if you manage to get outside table, and lots of fun inside the pub.

Artist Point at WL. By far the best meal we have ever had at WDW. The setting is so rustic and relaxing, just what you need after a busy day in the parks. Impresive wine list, very attentive and knowledgeble waiters, and the food is DELICIOUS:thumbsup:

MississippiDisneyFreak
11-06-2008, 01:50 PM
We've never done signature before, but a coworker raved about their meal at Narcossee's.......also, I see good things about it on Intercot

Mackflava99
11-06-2008, 01:56 PM
My quick reviews ":
Breakfast(s)
Ohana - new to us -very good
Chef Mickey's - new to us - not so good
Akershus - weird food but great characters
1900 Park Far- EXCELLENT

Lunch(s)
Coral Reef - Terrific
Le Cellier - Terrific
50's Prime Time - VEry good-

Dinner(s)
San Angel Inn - hit or miss
Crystal Palace- very good crowded
Boma - very good but very different
Cape May - terrific- if you love seafood
Cali Grill - Stupendous

DisneyHoneymooners
11-06-2008, 04:38 PM
I'm not the biggest fan of breakfast so I'll let others advise you on that one.
Lunch: Tusker House is awesome--Yak & Yeti was very good as well. Also Chefs de France is incredible.
Dinner: Jiko is one of my favorites. As is Yachtsman Steakhouse, California Grill, Narcoosee's(a must), and Flying Fish.
We did the deluxe plan when we went in September...we loved it!:D