PDA

View Full Version : MVMCP New Characters?

alandisney
11-05-2008, 04:10 PM
Will there be any different or new characters out for pictures and autographs for the Christmas party? Will the Tinkerbell room be open for the parties?

joanna71985
11-05-2008, 04:54 PM
Will there be any different or new characters out for pictures and autographs for the Christmas party? Will the Tinkerbell room be open for the parties?

Characters at MVMCP that normally are not out include:
*Scrooge
*Bullseye
*Jessie
*Snow Prince
*Prince Philip
*Prince Charming
*Queen of Hearts
*Belle in red gown

CaptainJessicaSparrow
11-05-2008, 08:16 PM
The Fairies Room wasn't open during MNSSHP, so I think it won't be open for the MVMCP.

Dyanna
11-06-2008, 07:21 AM
Where will I be able to find Belle in her red gown?

CaptJessica: Where will you be next week as we are leaving tomorrow & maybe will stop by & say hi.

joanna71985
11-06-2008, 08:08 AM

Belle meets in front of Cinderella's carriage (next to Small World).

CaptainJessicaSparrow
11-06-2008, 11:13 AM

CaptJessica: Where will you be next week as we are leaving tomorrow & maybe will stop by & say hi.

I only have three days next week - Sunday for orientation at DAK, Friday for MVMCP, and Saturday at Camp Minnie Mickey.

For Belle, her and the Beast meet along with Snow White and the Snow Prince. They are back to back for each other, so you'd want to watch when you get in line. If there are more than 30 or so people in front of you, you'll most likely not make it.

"SULLEY "RULES!!
11-06-2008, 07:32 PM
Dh and I saw them last year, and the pictures came out very nice. We'll be seeing them again on 12/2 MVMCP:santa:

Next trip: 11/24 thru 12/5 @ the POP

alandisney
11-11-2008, 02:15 PM
The Fairies Room wasn't open during MNSSHP, so I think it won't be open for the MVMCP.

I read that it was open last evening for the Christmas party.

CaptainJessicaSparrow
11-12-2008, 01:41 AM
Erm, I don't know if it was. I know it wasn't open for the Halloween ones and I haven't worked MVMCP yet (Friday).

Jim&AngieMarriner
11-12-2008, 02:58 AM
Are these characters only going to be out like this for the party? What I mean is, will they still be out surring the week of Christmas?

Thanks
:mickey:

J9
11-12-2008, 07:54 AM

FYI to everyone - the Fairies room WAS open during the 11/11 party (the wait was about an hour)! So was the princess room (no wait at all)!

joanna71985
11-12-2008, 06:16 PM
Are these characters only going to be out like this for the party? What I mean is, will they still be out surring the week of Christmas?

Thanks
:mickey:

The MVMCP characters (special ones anyway) are only out during the parties.

Greenlawler
11-23-2008, 06:47 PM
I thought Scrouge was out all day closer to Christmas. I know he was out the day we were at MK, and it was not during the Christmas Party.

joanna71985
11-23-2008, 10:43 PM
I thought Scrouge was out all day closer to Christmas. I know he was out the day we were at MK, and it was not during the Christmas Party.

He is. He wasn't one of the ones I meant (Abu, Toy Story Characters, the Princes, Country Bears, Belle in her red gown, and Mickey and Minnie in their special outfits).

Greenlawler
11-24-2008, 09:42 PM
He is. He wasn't one of the ones I meant (Abu, Toy Story Characters, the Princes, Country Bears, Belle in her red gown, and Mickey and Minnie in their special outfits).

Cool :mickey:

CaptainJessicaSparrow
11-24-2008, 11:43 PM
But at AK, Mickey and Minnie are in Christmas outfits there. Minnie's got a new outfit there and her skirt is sooooooo short. I'm waiting for the Mini Minnie Skirt.

Jozymouse
11-25-2008, 01:45 PM
But at AK, Mickey and Minnie are in Christmas outfits there. Minnie's got a new outfit there and her skirt is sooooooo short. I'm waiting for the Mini Minnie Skirt. COOL, do you have a picture? I know that the outfits they were wearing at AK last year were new to me (last time I was there for xmas was in 2003) but I cant wait to see her new outfit from this year! Does Mcikey have a new outfit too? How about Donald? Last year he had his regular AK outit with a few decorations on his hat, nothing too exciting.... THANKS!:mickey:

CaptainJessicaSparrow
11-25-2008, 02:21 PM
Mickey (http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k78/tn_kchesneyfan/Christmas%20at%20Disney%202007/jaydenwithmickeyak.jpg) and Minnie (http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k78/tn_kchesneyfan/Christmas%20at%20Disney%202007/jaydenwithminnieak.jpg) have matching outfits - green knitted sweater with white snowflakes, and red pants/skirt. Minnie's skirt has the snowflakes on it as well. Donald is in his safari outfit with the decor on the hat and the scarf, Goofy is Santa (and he doesn't like that costume).

Pooh is in his hat and scarf, Eeyore has his scarf, and Tigger has his hat and scarf. All their trees are out, including Piglet's which makes no sense because Piglet doesn't do meets anymore.

Lilo and Stitch are in their outfits, Chip and Dale, and everyone else I can think of. Dinoland Goofy is a reindeer, and Dinoland Pluto has a wreath collar.

Jozymouse
11-25-2008, 02:48 PM
Hi and thanks for the pix. Mickey and Minnie are wearing the same costumes as last year. Really cute! I'd love to see a pic of Reindeer Goofy in Dinoland. I have not seen that outfit!!! Too bad that Piglet is no longer meeting at AK' i LOVE Piglet :(

Why is it that Goofy doesnt like the Santa outfit?:confused:
THANKS!

joanna71985
11-25-2008, 02:58 PM
Mickey (http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k78/tn_kchesneyfan/Christmas%20at%20Disney%202007/jaydenwithmickeyak.jpg) and Minnie (http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k78/tn_kchesneyfan/Christmas%20at%20Disney%202007/jaydenwithminnieak.jpg) have matching outfits - green knitted sweater with white snowflakes, and red pants/skirt. Minnie's skirt has the snowflakes on it as well. Donald is in his safari outfit with the decor on the hat and the scarf, Goofy is Santa (and he doesn't like that costume).

Pooh is in his hat and scarf, Eeyore has his scarf, and Tigger has his hat and scarf. All their trees are out, including Piglet's which makes no sense because Piglet doesn't do meets anymore.

Lilo and Stitch are in their outfits, Chip and Dale, and everyone else I can think of. Dinoland Goofy is a reindeer, and Dinoland Pluto has a wreath collar.

Cute pictures!

Oh, I feel for Goofy. I am so glad I was only in Camp twice during the Christmas holiday. It was...interesting.

Wait, Piglet's gone again? He was out in Aug.

CaptainJessicaSparrow
11-25-2008, 04:24 PM
Piglet's been in hiding for about....2 months now.

He can only be found at Crystal Palace now.

Here (http://rolltidegrad.smugmug.com/photos/231405523-X3.jpg) is Goofy in his Reindeer outfit (plus you can kinda see Pluto)

joanna71985
11-25-2008, 06:10 PM
Piglet's been in hiding for about....2 months now.

He can only be found at Crystal Palace now.

Here (http://rolltidegrad.smugmug.com/photos/231405523-X3.jpg) is Goofy in his Reindeer outfit (plus you can kinda see Pluto)

Ah, ok. I see now.

Jozymouse
11-27-2008, 03:44 PM
Hi again and thanks for the pic. Please tell me why Goofy doesnt like his Santa outfit...:(
THANKS!:)

AnnetteFan
11-28-2008, 06:42 AM
Sometimes Goofy has a few too many Christmas cookies and his Santa suit can be a little snug.

CaptainJessicaSparrow
11-28-2008, 01:07 PM
.....And the coat weighs like...20lbs. Not that it's snug....it's just...heavy.

But it makes a great blanket!

Jozymouse
11-28-2008, 01:45 PM
I seeeeeee...

thanks!