PDA

View Full Version : Previous room

squijee
11-05-2008, 02:18 PM
Can Disney look back and see a specific room number from a previous stay? Specifically one from late March of 2008. We want to stay in that area again.

thumperbug
11-05-2008, 03:07 PM
I believe they can. My brother goes to WDW about 6 times a year and will only stay at 1 specific hotel in 1 specific room and they give it to him every time.

I also had a situation where 8 months after a trip, I got in the mail my name plate necklace I didn't even know I had lost.

I guess somehow they were able to look up the history of the room to see if anyone who had my name had stayed there.

Let me tell you...that was the most impressed I had ever been with WDW.

TheRustyScupper
11-05-2008, 03:48 PM
1)Within approx 12-18 month range, the whole ressie pops up.
2) They can tell you everythign from that visit
. . . room number
. . . moneys spent
. . . guest names and ages
. . . etc
3) Beyond the 12-18 month range, less info pops up.

ChipDale2708
11-06-2008, 02:03 PM
This is where being a pack rat helped me. I had cut the room number off of the envelope the cast member put our keys in and two years later when we were staying at the same resort, I opened up the photo album and had my number! While we didn't get the same room, we were right next door. :thumbsup:

Tink#64
11-06-2008, 11:48 PM
:blush: I too, save so much from our Disney trips for either the photo album, scrap book or DS's memory boxes & I have went back to see which room we were in during our previous trips! We really liked the location of the 1st room we stayed in at Pop, so much so, that we requested the same room for the next 3 trips. While we've never had the same room, we've been lucky enough to get the same floor, same side of the same building! That's customer service Disney style! I also tend to take notes & I've written down a few room #'s/ bldg #'s that we'd like to try in future visits! :blush:

Simba's Mom
11-07-2008, 12:00 PM
I always take a picture of the room # ID next to the door. But I was wondering this also, because I loved my studio at BCV last time and was wondering what my chances were of getting it if I asked for the same room again. Sounds fairly good.