11-05-2008, 01:24 PM
Sunday 10/26 @ Epcot

Cast
Me 36
DH 35
DS 6.5
DD 2
In-laws

This was the fateful day DH dropped our camera on the way to Captain Cook's to pick up breakfast (by breakfast I mean that chocolate croissant thing!!) and broke it. Simply would not turn on after the drop. I took this opportunity to remind DH how he gets mad when DS or I break something and how perfectly calm I was being. Happily, we shared the in-laws camera for our remaining time.

We hopped over to the TTC pretty early and there was no one else waiting so I asked if I could drive the monorail. YES, I could!!!! 4 of the 6 of us had a great ride and got our licenses. FIL and DD rode seperate and sat with a therapist who works with Down Syndrome kids, she commented that our DD seemed to be doing very well...she is, if I say so myself! Nice to hear a positive comment.

At Epcot we did Soarin and TT right away. TT seemed faster than on our trip 3 years ago, oh, my age is showing. Enjoyed both rides. MIL stayed with DD and then I stayed with her while the rest did TT again. We got to see the Epcot Jammin' Chefs, they were great! DD loved the music and they were funny too. After that we waited (more) next to a woman with 2 kids at home with Krabbe disease. Living in Buffalo, I know some about the disease since our ex-quarterback's (Jim Kelly) son recently passed because of it. She knew the Kelly's, turns out they helped them with doctors, etc. Small world. Anyway, nice conversation.

Time for lunch at Le Cellier! Early time so little wait. Filets all around, love the flavor, loved the mashed potatoes. Um, LOVED the maple creme brulee!!!:cloud9: Server had a bit of a snobbish attitude, but nothing could ruin the taste of that maple creme brulee. Did I mention the maple creme brulee?

We worked off lunch by doing serious damage at Mousegears. Then the boatride in Mexico - I don't mind the change, could take it or leave it, doesn't matter to me. Then we actually had to wait for Maelstrom. DH said we'd seen the movie enough times so we walked though. He was wrong :( I love that movie.

Back to Poly for a little rest and some fun with the Sea Raycers. FABULOUS in-laws babysat again so DH and I could go back for WS and Illuminations. We split a ham and cheese croissant in France and then enjoyed a burger meal in America with no one around, it was nice! Bought some things from our native Germany and waited for the show. With snacks of course. Back to the hotel, beat. Yet another good day.

Next: MK again & Tony's

goofy for pluto
11-05-2008, 01:44 PM
Sounds like another Fabulous Day!
Glad you Um, LOVED the maple creme brulee!!!
:cloud9:
Thanks for sharing!! :mickey:

DizNee143
11-05-2008, 03:00 PM
sounds like another great day!!
nice day in epcot and lunch sounded yummy!
glad you were able to get more alone time with your hubby!! :mickey:

faline
11-05-2008, 03:05 PM
Except for the dropped camera, it was a lovely day! Glad to hear you had a backup for taking pictures and hope you were able to recover the ones on the disc in the broken camera!

Ropachs
11-05-2008, 03:38 PM
Yes, thankfully the memory card was okay!

January-2007
11-05-2008, 03:47 PM
Thank you for the trip report!! :mickey:

pdrlkr
11-06-2008, 12:03 AM
Thanks for the Report! :smickey:

Mackflava99
11-06-2008, 12:16 AM
Excellent report- thanks for Sharing-

faline
11-06-2008, 08:56 AM
Yes, thankfully the memory card was okay!

Whew! We once had a camera fail and were unable to recover the pictures. That was a disappointment!

laward32
11-06-2008, 11:47 AM
Thanks for sharing another great day. Sorry about your camera.:mickey:

MississippiDisneyFreak
11-06-2008, 02:17 PM
So, how was the maple creme brulee?

Ropachs
11-06-2008, 04:45 PM
Oh, sorry, I guess I forgot to mention - the maple creme brulee was excellent!

magickingdom67
11-08-2008, 07:08 AM
Sounds like a great day. Sorry about the camera.

dtootsie42
11-08-2008, 02:08 PM
Another great day...thanks for sharing!