PDA

View Full Version : Blueberry muffins at Boardwalk Bakery & at Main Street Bakery

Simba's Mom
11-05-2008, 01:04 PM
Has anyone had the Blueberry muffins at either of these two places? How about any blueberry muffins anywhere else that were especially good? ON this last trip, DH had a blueberry muffin at Boardwalk Bakery that he said was delicious. Unfortunately, I didn't even try it. A few days later, he'd already left and I kept thinking "blueberry muffin" and so I tried one at Main Street Bakery. Well, usually I'm not a big fan, but this was the best blueberry muffin I ever had-the blueberries were huge and so fresh. We've been trying to figure out if the blueberry muffins were the same at both places, and is there anywhere else that they're this good.

disneychick62
11-05-2008, 01:40 PM
MMMMMMMMMMM!!! sounds great! i just might go by there and try both. ill let you know when i come home how they were...:goodbad:

Katarch
11-05-2008, 02:16 PM
Blueberry muffins at Gasparilla Grill in the Grand Floridian are great!:mickey:

Simba's Mom
11-05-2008, 02:27 PM
MMMMMMMMMMM!!! sounds great! i just might go by there and try both. ill let you know when i come home how they were...:goodbad:

Thanks. It's research, I know, I really appreciate the "sacrifice".

Simba's Mom
11-05-2008, 02:27 PM
Blueberry muffins at Gasparilla Grill in the Grand Floridian are great!:mickey:

Darn it! I went there and saw them, I wondered about that, but the cookies were so insistent that I pick them.

Zawadi
11-05-2008, 04:27 PM
Sounds like Blueberry Muffins are good all over WDW. We've had some from the food court within the shop at the Beach Club and the counter outlet in Harambe AK. Both sets were large, delicious and full of fruit.

TinyDancer
11-05-2008, 08:13 PM
Oooooo, at the Sunshine Seasons Cafe!!! Delicious.

tigger24601
11-08-2008, 12:09 AM
they probly are all the same. at least the same recipe. i remember seeing something on the travel channel or food network where they polled a bunch of kids to se what recipe of mac and cheese they liked the best and the winner is the only recipe used for all of wdw. try the chocolate chocolate chip muffins too. they are amazing!!