PDA

View Full Version : Christmas decorations

piratefreak
11-05-2008, 09:08 AM
We'll be down there Nov. 13-18 and are excited to see what Christmas decorations are up. I know the Osborne lights won't be lit until after Thanksgiving, but what other items will we be able to enjoy? From what I gather the MVMCP is scheduled, and the castle will be lit. What about Epcot Christmas festivities, tree lightings, resort decorations? Anybody know for sure?

Thanks in advance.

pf

Strmchsr
11-05-2008, 10:10 AM
Mk will be pretty much finished since MVMCP starts next week. The Epcot stuff all starts after Thanksgiving. Some of the resort stuff will be up, but not all of it, though I'm sure you'll see more and more as your trip progresses.

tinklover
11-05-2008, 10:42 AM
is it true that nov 1st all the fall decorations are down in MK and some of the christmas stuff is already up?

henry.james.s
11-05-2008, 11:00 AM
If the decorations at the Grand Floridian, Wildeness Lodge & Boardwalk Inn are up they should not be missed. Outstanding!!
When you get there you could call their front desks and ask them.
Enjoy your trip!! :thumbsup:

Strmchsr
11-05-2008, 11:33 AM
is it true that nov 1st all the fall decorations are down in MK and some of the christmas stuff is already up?

They begin to take all the Halloween stuff down Nov 1 and transition to Christmas, but it's not an immediate thing.

Tinkerbella16
11-05-2008, 12:55 PM
We leave for a week at the World this sunday, and go this time every year. Let me just say that almost everything will be up and it is amazing!!!! The resorts are gorgeous, the parks are amazingly decorated, the xmas trees at the resorts and park are beautiful, and the Castle lights...just WOW!!! Luckily we were able to see the Osbourne Lights last year and it was a great experience...but they aren't doing it till later in the month this year. I love looking around the Christmas shop in DTD everytime we go there during our trip. Everything will be done by next week since that is when the xmas parties start!

3 more days!!! :mickey: