PDA

View Full Version : My stomach is in knots!

snuggs30
11-04-2008, 10:37 AM
I just need to say that we leave for the world in 4 days and I am so excited this time because my 6 yr. old is ready to ride TOT, and EE for the first time! My stomach is in knots because I want to go now..haha Its also in knots because of election day! My father is running for a county seat and it's so nerve racking waiting all day to find out! Any suggestions on how to settle my stomach down! haha Thanks for letting me vent! I love this site!:number1: And i want to meet Tinkerbell but i heard the lines are crazy long! :figment::minnie::balloon::flag: Have a magical Day!

tinkerbellybutton
11-04-2008, 10:54 AM
Hey there, Good luck to your Dad and I hope you have more magic than your heart can hold on your trip! :party2:

SBETigg
11-04-2008, 12:21 PM
Best wishes for your dad! How cool! Best wishes for you to stay calm. It's so exciting to be headed to WDW!

BigRedDad
11-04-2008, 01:11 PM
When I get over anxious to go, I look at videos on YouTube or plop in the video from our trip in April. While hunting down videos for MVMCP, there is some Burger Dance video with Goofy. My daughter asks to see it all the time. I can tell you, I cannot eat McDonald's, Kentucky Fried Chicken, or Pizza Hut anymore because of that song.

pdrlkr
11-04-2008, 07:04 PM
Good luck! :thumbsup:

vizsla
11-05-2008, 03:59 AM
Have a great time and a safe trip.

I know how you feel with your father running for an elected position. I experienced the same for many years as my DF was a politician and since his passing I have filled his position. I did not have to run this election but heavily supported others on the ballot and sitting last night waiting for the results can absolutely drive you crazy.