PDA

View Full Version : Raglan Road??

disneychick62
11-04-2008, 05:50 AM
Raglan Road, anyone ever been there? hows the food? prices? etc... :confused:

SBETigg
11-04-2008, 09:12 AM
I really loved the food. The atmosphere is lively and fun at night, with a loud band playing after nine. By day, it's upscale Irish pub. I found the prices reasonable, but then I was on the dining plan so I wasn't really worried about it. You can check out a menu here (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/dining/menus/downtown/raglanroad.asp). The Salmon of Knowledge was delicious. Kevin's Kudos was unexpectedly superb, really something special. And Ger's Bread and Butter pudding, amazing.

RedSoxFan
11-04-2008, 10:33 AM
We ate at Raglan Road earlier this month. It was fantastic (better than LeCellier). I had the steak, DH had the pot roast and the kids had pasta. I highly recommend it. Prices were reasonable too.

Tinkerbella16
11-04-2008, 12:32 PM
We ate at Raglan Road earlier this month. It was fantastic (better than LeCellier). I had the steak, DH had the pot roast and the kids had pasta. I highly recommend it. Prices were reasonable too.

The OP and I are taking this upcoming trip together, we're arriving to the world this sunday, and we just happened to make a last minute ADR for Raglan Road the other night and had no problems getting a good time (6pm). Good to hear that its better than LeCellier because I called every single day almost twice a day to get an adr there and had no luck, so we gave up and picked RR. So far the reveiws are great, and looks like the menu is fabulous!! :mickey:

"SULLEY "RULES!!
11-04-2008, 05:58 PM
DH and I are eating there on 11/29 for dinner. It will be our first time as well. I think I'm going to get the Bleeding Chowder ( it's seafood not chowder I here ) Looking forward to it!!!!!!!!!:cloud9:

Next trip: 11/24 to 12/5 @ the POP:mickey:

obsessive planner
11-05-2008, 12:10 AM
DH and I ate here during our trip in September. The food was excellent, I had the Guinness meatballs and pasta and DH had the fish and chips. My only complaint was our waitress kind of deserted us once we got our food. She was incredibly busy though. We would definitely go back.