PDA

View Full Version : Bachelorette DeAnna and fiance Jesse call it quits

LauraleeH
11-03-2008, 07:36 PM
Wow, poor Jesse!

Another reality show romance bites the dust.

Bachelorette couple DeAnna Pappas and Jesse Csincsak have called off their engagement, he reveals in a video on their Web site.

"I kind of feel like it's our responsibility to tell you we're not together anymore," he says.

"DeAnna broke up with me two days ago, and I just wanted to come on here and tell you guys face-to-face," he continues. "I'm sorry - I did everything in my power to try and make this work.

"She's a great person, but she wasnt willing to try anymore," he says. "She wanted something different. The answer I got was, 'I love you, but I'm not in love with you.'

"That's a lot to swallow, no matter who you are," he says. "It's a lot to take in."

The video then ends.

Pappas, a 26-year-old real state agent, accepted a proposal from the 26-year-old professional snowboarder on the July 7 finale of the show. Three days later, they announced on their Web site that they were tying the knot on May 9, 2009.

"My connection to Jesse is so strong," Pappas gushed.

Said Csincsak: "I'm so confident, I know she's the one."

On their Web site, they said they planned to wed "in the Bahamas because that is the place where they really fell in love." They also said they would share "precious memories...for years to come."

Pappas was famously rejected by Brad Womack on 2007's The Bachelor.

Even though he'd flown her father in for the finale and implied he was going to pick her, Womack rejected both Pappas, as well as the show's other finalist, Jenni Croft.

"DeAnna and I had something thats pretty special. But I did not see this crazy love that would turn into a lifetime," Womack explained to Us.

NotaGeek
11-03-2008, 08:22 PM
Do these stories actually shock anyone? Weird. :confused:

mjaclyn
11-03-2008, 10:07 PM
I'm not surprised at all.

Disneyatic
11-04-2008, 08:21 AM
It makes me wonder why they even try with this show anymore? After all the public failures it becomes a bit disheartening!
I know the show gets ratings and that's what drives the beast.... but it's become such a beating to just see one after the other break-up!

Well, now Jesse should take HER on a "behind the rose" type show and tear her up like she did to Brad :)

TinkerbellT421
11-04-2008, 09:11 AM
I dont really understand why that show or its sister show ever even existed to begin with :confused: Who really thinks that they can show up on a reality tv show and fine "true-love" and "love that will last a lifetime"? Never shocks me to hear the catastrophic ends to these things. Frankley the show is ridiculous and so are all the people on it lol :ill:

FaithTrustPixieDust
11-04-2008, 12:28 PM
Remember some of the other bachelors that so many people were rooting for- Jeremy, Jason, etc?

Don't you bet they feel like they dodged a bullet??

LauraleeH
11-04-2008, 04:11 PM
Well Trisha and Ryan have made it so far. I guess they are the only ones, except for the couple that lives locally (She beats him, though...)

None of this shocks me only because marriages in real life fail every day, so of course a tv relationship isn't going to last.

It's just sad because Jesse seemed like he really believed they were in love and it seems like DeAnna played him. I feel bad for him, especially since he wasted a lot of time on her (Moving and all). That's what he gets, though...

KarenP
11-05-2008, 04:52 PM
Not surprised at all. I never saw any chemistry between these 2.