PDA

View Full Version : PUSH - the talking trash can

DisneyBabies
11-03-2008, 05:43 PM
I hope I am posting this in the right place, but if not, please move this :D.

I was just wondering if anyone has seen (or heard) PUSH the talking trashcan anywhere. Where can he be found? We are not going to be in the world until Feb 2009, but my son has seen videos of PUSH on youtube and he really wants to see him when we go.

joanna71985
11-03-2008, 05:59 PM
I hope I am posting this in the right place, but if not, please move this :D.

I was just wondering if anyone has seen (or heard) PUSH the talking trashcan anywhere. Where can he be found? We are not going to be in the world until Feb 2009, but my son has seen videos of PUSH on youtube and he really wants to see him when we go.

According to Steve Soares, here is the schedule for this week:

NP PUSH, The Talking Trashcan
Daily at 10:00, 10:50 & 11:40am, 12:40, 1:30, 2:40 & 3:30pm
Length of show: 20 minutes

cer
11-03-2008, 06:02 PM
I believe you can find Push in Magic Kingdom in Tomorrowland....

SBETigg
11-03-2008, 06:02 PM
We saw him in Tomorrowland, on our way to Space Mountain. It was really fun to watch!

Aggie97
11-03-2008, 06:06 PM
We saw him on the bridge to Tomorrowland last week. It was so cute to watch the reactions of the kids around him! :mickey:

mermaidmarian
11-03-2008, 06:21 PM
PUSH is a favorite of my DS. I think we have seen him each of our last 4 visits in Tomorrowland at the Magic Kingdom.

Does anyone know if PUSH has a relative named THANK YOU?

PittFan
11-03-2008, 06:51 PM
We saw him in Tomorrowland near Cosmic Ray's the last visit.

joanna71985
11-03-2008, 07:12 PM
PUSH is a favorite of my DS. I think we have seen him each of our last 4 visits in Tomorrowland at the Magic Kingdom.

Does anyone know if PUSH has a relative named THANK YOU?

He has (or had) a cousin named PIPA at AK, at RPW.

CaptSmee
11-03-2008, 07:16 PM
I saw him at The Boardwalk last week!

thumperbug
11-03-2008, 07:42 PM
I saw PUSH for the first time this past April just outside the restrooms by Auntie Gravity's in Tomorrowland.

huzzah4
11-03-2008, 11:33 PM
We saw push in Tomorrowland last trip, and it took a few minutes, but I finally found his "handler". He was standing about 20-30 feet away, kind of by himself. He was wearing plain touristy clothes, and had no visible Disney ID of any kind. He kept one of his hands in a large messenger bag on his side to control Push and the other he would discreetly raise to his mouth for the hidden microphone. I do enjoy Push itself, but seeing the people look for the controller and not being able to figure out where he was located was almost as much, if not more, fun. Next time you see Push, see if you can find the man behind the curtain.

handmaidenofprincesses
11-04-2008, 08:41 AM
We didn't see PUSH, but PIPA was hysterical!! :thumbsup:My dad was videotaping outside of Conservation Station and PIPA came running over screaming "Papparazziiiiii!!!!!" idk, maybe you had to be there, but I thought it was funny... of course, then he wouldn't leave us alone, but then the crowd was kind of sparse...

Simba's Mom
11-04-2008, 10:48 AM
I also saw PIPA at Conservation Station a few months ago, and I saw him outside the AK entertaining guests before the park opened.

DisneyBabies
11-04-2008, 11:00 AM
Thank you all so much! I hope we can find PUSH or PIPA while we are there.

Two questions though: Who is Steve Soares and where can I find the schedule he came up with?

Imagineer1981
11-04-2008, 12:28 PM
PUSH is very funny. Great asset.
He is run by a 3rd party vendor at WDW, much like caricatures and hair wraps

mdhiggin
11-04-2008, 02:30 PM
Saw PUSH in Tomorrowland by the bathrooms before Cosmic Ray's. He told DD she needed to wash her shirt, because she had some Pooh on it. Who's PIPA?

TinkerbellT421
11-04-2008, 02:40 PM
Awww PUSH sounds great! And who is PIPA? DBF has told me about PUSH and we kept an eye out for him the past two years we have been but didnt know there was actually some kind of "schedule" that he comes out at. I will have to find out when he will be around when we are there in January! Hopefully we will be able to see him when we are there this year. :mickey:

joanna71985
11-04-2008, 03:01 PM
Thank you all so much! I hope we can find PUSH or PIPA while we are there.

Two questions though: Who is Steve Soares and where can I find the schedule he came up with?

Steve Soares has a website that lists entertainment times/locations for characters,shows, parades, ect. It's a great website. Just google Steve Soares, and his website will come up (I can't post the link).

Saw PUSH in Tomorrowland by the bathrooms before Cosmic Ray's. He told DD she needed to wash her shirt, because she had some Pooh on it. Who's PIPA?

Awww PUSH sounds great! And who is PIPA?

PIPA is a recycling can at AK. It mostly is at RPW, at the Conservation Station.

badkitty
11-06-2008, 11:15 PM
PIPA is a recycling can at AK. It mostly is at RPW, at the Conservation Station.[/QUOTE]

PIPA is hysterically funny! When a child walks by with a plastic water bottle, he "begs" to be feed. So funny!