PDA

View Full Version : What are the chances..

wilcat
11-03-2008, 03:57 PM
That I will be able to get a reservation at
Le Cellier Dec. 8, 11 or 12th? I have been calling WDW Dining three to four times a day and no luck. Has anyone else had this happen and get a ressie at the last minute?

Strmchsr
11-03-2008, 05:01 PM
It's been hit and miss. I have gotten a reservation before at the last minute, but i've also missed out.

RockinRollerMom
11-03-2008, 05:06 PM
As you most likely know, Le Cellier is one of, if not the most popular restaurant. It along with Cindy's royal table book up at the 180 day mark. But people do cancel, so keep trying. It certainly can't hurt. I'd book other ADR's as a back up. Just make sure you cancel them if you do get into Le Cellier. Good Luck!

Natazu
11-03-2008, 06:09 PM
If you call several times a day and are open to all times, I'd put it at about 7% (with a 2.5 point margin of error, adjusted another point up or down depending on how you pronounce Le Cellier).

TBY2225
11-04-2008, 03:50 PM
Keep Trying! DH and I were able to get a last minute/same day reservation for Le Cellier back in Jan. It was MLK weekend and quiet busy, so it does happen. Good Luck!

disneychick62
11-05-2008, 11:34 AM
ill be down november 9th -15th, ive been tryin for weeks now. alot of people on here are sayin its overated,so i just stopped tryn. you should try a place called Raglan Road. they say its cheaper and the food is wayyy better...:secret:

Tinkerbella16
11-05-2008, 12:36 PM
I was calling everyday about twice each day, and couldn't get anything...not even lunch!! So I gave up. Almost every CM I spoke to told me that during the actual week of my trip I will probably be able to get a ressie because people will cancel while they are in WDW more.

I have never been to LeCellier and we really wanted to try it... but I guess not being on the DDP has its disadvantages since everyone on it takes up all the spots!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hehe!! :mickey:

LoriSan
11-05-2008, 01:44 PM
I called 2-3x per day for 2 weeks and suddenly found an open ressie. So keep trying, you never know!!

Princess Leia
11-07-2008, 05:31 PM
I would say keep trying. I'm at WDW right now - DH is quite ill. :ill:
That being said - as we've been stuck in the hotel all week, I have had to cancel all of our reservations - and yes - one was for Le Cellier. :(
Things happen, even at the last minute, so I would just keep calling - you may get lucky!