PDA

View Full Version : Just stayed at Polynesian...

emurph
11-03-2008, 11:20 AM
And it was wonderful. Weather was on the cool side, but we still had a great time.

Does anyone know where I can get some of that Guava Pineapple juice? I am hooked on it!

tink2006
11-03-2008, 12:14 PM
So glad you had a great time! I am hoping to stay at the Poly some day.....:cloud9:

I have seen some spanish products at WalMart. They have a latino section (near the mexican dinners) but I have also bought the drinks in the "sprots drink" aisle. In my Walmart, they are towards the middle of this aisle - towards the bottom.

Hope this helps

The Abiding Dude
11-03-2008, 07:16 PM
Welch's makes Pineapple / Guava drink. It is available in the refrigerated section by the O.J. I have seen it at Kroger grocery stores and some Meijer stores. My wife and I have made our own version of the infamous "Lapu Lapu" with it and it's delicious by itself.:cheers:

Ropachs
11-04-2008, 03:33 PM
I believe I saw it at Wegman's - if you happen to live in the Northeast. We were also at the Poly, came home last week. Had a great time, thought the Volcano pool wasn't heated enough though!

tikiman
11-05-2008, 01:55 PM
The Hawaiians call it POG. It is Pineapple Orange Guava. They sell it in all the stores in Hawaii but there is a frozen concentrate here that is about the same taste but I can’t remember the brand. It was in the frozen juice section. Just look for that combo of juices or get the three juices and mix it.