PDA

View Full Version : Need some help with ADR's

comicguy
11-02-2008, 06:12 PM
Okay we have our favorites that we are planning on going to again!!

GF Cafe
Coral reef
Le Cellier
50's

Now for the possible new additions. We would like to try the following:

Olivia's
Boatwrights
Turf Club

So what is the good, the bad, and the ugly of our new choices?

Disneyatic
11-02-2008, 06:42 PM
I haven't been to any of your 3 new choices, but I have always heard very positive things about Boatwrights. Actually, I don't think I've ever read a complaint, which is rare!
Olivia's looks like it has a very good menu and we were thinking about trying that one on our next trip!
Happy Planning!

SBETigg
11-02-2008, 07:16 PM
Boatwright's isn't an experience I care to repeat at dinner time. We did not have a good meal there. Bland atmosphere, poor service, mediocre food. I wouldn't go back and I don't recommend it unless you're staying at POR and want a night in. It's definitely not worth a trip from another resort. There are much better places all over WDW. But my experience isn't recent and I've heard good things about breakfast.

Madame Leona
11-02-2008, 08:03 PM
I recommend Olivia's. We just got back and ate there twice. It was a little pricey but the food was wonderful.

Beast_fanatic
11-03-2008, 03:31 PM
Boatwright's isn't an experience I care to repeat at dinner time. We did not have a good meal there. Bland atmosphere, poor service, mediocre food. I wouldn't go back and I don't recommend it unless you're staying at POR and want a night in. It's definitely not worth a trip from another resort. There are much better places all over WDW. But my experience isn't recent and I've heard good things about breakfast.

Our dinner experience at Boatwright's was similar, and we were staying at POR and still wouldn't recommend it. We were on the dining plan, and it turned out to be one of our most expensive meals, but one of our worst.