PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else having trouble w/DVC member website?

Tinkermom
11-01-2008, 07:20 PM
I can't log in to the dvcmember.com website. Anyone else having problems?

Can anyone tell me what the merry mixers are all about? We will be at WDW in December. Thanks!

Maleficent's Dad
11-01-2008, 08:11 PM
I just logged onto the member website at 8PM on Saturday, the first. No problems...

The Merry Mixers - now being held on Fridays in December - are held just outside of the International Gateway (Epcot's 'backdoor'). They are parties, so to speak, with music, contests, activities for the kids, some snacks and drinks. They also give you a "gift" as you depart (one year it was a DVC ornament, for example). They're only a few hours in the afternoon and a nice diversion.

Tinkermom
11-01-2008, 08:51 PM
I just logged onto the member website at 8PM on Saturday, the first. No problems...

The Merry Mixers - now being held on Fridays in December - are held just outside of the International Gateway (Epcot's 'backdoor'). They are parties, so to speak, with music, contests, activities for the kids, some snacks and drinks. They also give you a "gift" as you depart (one year it was a DVC ornament, for example). They're only a few hours in the afternoon and a nice diversion.

Thanks for the info Frank. What time are the Merry Mixers and how long to they last?

Any ideas on who to contact to fix my login for the website? I KNOW my login and password it is not that I forgot - it just won't let me in. I tried to have my password e-mailed to me and when I hit submit nothing happens. ARG!

dlpmikki
11-02-2008, 03:46 AM
Are you following a saved link? If you are then it is worth following the links from disney's main website to DVC and see if you can get in that way. If it works save a new link.

Merry mixer is supposed to be from 3pm to 5pm but you don't have to be there for all of it.

JPL
11-02-2008, 12:25 PM
I might have to show up on December 12th since I will be down there at the time and I would love to see what's all about :thumbsup:

Too bad I miss you by a couple of days Lisa :(

Tinkermom
11-02-2008, 02:08 PM
I might have to show up on December 12th since I will be down there at the time and I would love to see what's all about :thumbsup:

Too bad I miss you by a couple of days Lisa :(

Bummer! I think we will try to go on 12/19. We also will be going to MVMCP that night!:thumbsup:

Are you following a saved link? If you are then it is worth following the links from disney's main website to DVC and see if you can get in that way. If it works save a new link.

No Mikki, I was not following a saved link. I do not understand what is going on. I am going to call Member Services, I need to set up ME for our December trip anyway. :)

Ian
11-02-2008, 03:44 PM
Based on the messages IE is giving me, it looks like they have some expired security certificates on their site.

Most likely your access issues stem from that.

Maleficent's Dad
11-02-2008, 08:48 PM
Any ideas on who to contact to fix my login for the website? I KNOW my login and password it is not that I forgot - it just won't let me in. I tried to have my password e-mailed to me and when I hit submit nothing happens. ARG!
One thing I've discovered is that if you are "logged in" to ANY other official Disney website, you won't get into DVC.

I don't know if that helps, but if possible, make sure you're logged off of other official Disney websites; then log on to DVC...

Good luck! :mickey:

MinnieMommie
11-03-2008, 06:43 AM
We have been getting on frequently lately without problems. One suggestion:
Try hitting login rather than enter after you enter your login and password. In the past I was unable to login without doing this. :mickey: