PDA

View Full Version : Pixie Hollow

tinkwest
11-01-2008, 10:03 AM
Disney’s Favorite Pixie, Tinker Bell, Introduces Guests to the All-New Pixie Hollow

To celebrate the animated film “Tinker Bell,” Disney’s most famous fairy and four of her best friends are featured in an all-new meet-and-greet experience at Disneyland Park.

To meet Tinker Bell and her fairy friends, guests enter a magical forest called “Pixie Hollow,” a special place deep in the heart of Never Land.

Tinker Bell, made famous in the 1953 Disney animated classic “Peter Pan,” for her “hostess” role in Disney television specials and for “flying” above the Disney theme parks, is joined inside Pixie Hollow by four fairy friends: Fawn, an animal fairy; Iridessa, a light fairy; Rosetta, a garden fairy; and Silvermist, a water fairy.

In addition to meeting the Fairies guests can learn more about the Disney Fairies at disneyfairies.com (http://www.disneyfairies.com/).

tdhiatt
11-01-2008, 11:12 PM
We were there last Jan and they had said they were going to change ariels grotto into this pixi thing. Is that what happened?:thumbsup:

Blue Genie
11-02-2008, 11:26 PM
Yes that is what happen. Ariel is now with the other Princess now over at PFF Princess Fantasy Faire.

Chescat
11-03-2008, 02:32 AM
I got to see it on Oct 26th. They were having a soft opening that weekend before the opening on the Oct 28th. The lines were about 1 1/2 hours when I got there. I looked between the stalks at two of the pixies and Tinker Bell. The kids really seemed excited. I think its pretty cool that this is the first time that Tinker Bell has been available to the crowds.

I'll have to find my pictures now that its opened. :blush:

Blue Genie
11-03-2008, 03:28 AM
Well I be there a week from this Sat. to see it myself and get at less 3 out of the 5 Fairies there. I do hope I get to meet Fawn. She is my favorite out of all of them. Not saying Aurora isn't cause Princess Aurora still is my number 1 favorite Disney character. :D

Marla
11-12-2008, 11:47 AM
I got to get into the parks for awhile last week. The wait to meet Tinkerbell was 45 minutes. I would wait in that line with friends but I was alone. The area has been decorated beautifully. I too peeked inbetween the blades of grass to see inside. From my angle I could only see Tinkerbell, but again the "stage" was great and the kids were having fun.:tink:

TwinPrincesses
11-25-2008, 06:37 PM
We waited about 30 minutes and met 3 fairies. The line seemed to be moving really slow, because it didn't look very long at all when we got in it. My twins had fun, but I wouldn't have waited much longer than that.

Blue Genie
11-25-2008, 09:38 PM
When I went on the 15th of this month it took about an hour to meet them. I don't mine the long wait because that's the only way to see any the characters to get pictures with and autograph. I've been in a two hour line for the Princess one time. Like I said I do the characters first then when they leave for the night I do my rides. The characters is what I like to do more then the rides that is why I like going to Disneyland is for characters.