PDA

View Full Version : Electric Water Pageant Question

fischer
10-31-2008, 12:24 PM
On November 15th Wishes is at
9:00 PM. What time do you think that the pageant will pass by Wilderness Lodge?

faline
10-31-2008, 12:37 PM
9:35 p.m. Generally, the schedule for this does not vary.

Electrical Water Pageant (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/accomodations/electricalwaterpagent.asp)

Polynesian Dweller
10-31-2008, 04:04 PM
Faline's right, that's the typical time. However, it starts at the Poly and if they have to wait for Wishes to be over before starting (and they do wait) then it can be a 10-15min delay from normal times.

Beast_fanatic
10-31-2008, 04:38 PM
Faline's right, that's the typical time. However, it starts at the Poly and if they have to wait for Wishes to be over before starting (and they do wait) then it can be a 10-15min delay from normal times.

They do sometimes wait. When we were at the Poly watching from the beach last year, the water pagent started at the same time as Wishes.

Polynesian Dweller
10-31-2008, 06:56 PM
They do sometimes wait. When we were at the Poly watching from the beach last year, the water pagent started at the same time as Wishes.

Wow, first I've heard of that. I've never seen that in the times we've been there. How'd it go? It would seem to be difficult to watch Wishes with the loud music and distraction from the Pageant.

Beast_fanatic
10-31-2008, 11:44 PM
Wow, first I've heard of that. I've never seen that in the times we've been there. How'd it go? It would seem to be difficult to watch Wishes with the loud music and distraction from the Pageant.

It was extremely distracting!

ToraTory
11-04-2008, 02:34 PM
What really annoys me is when they have the pageant at the same time as wishes and they turn the pageant sound OFF! I've waiting on the beach at the Poly for an hour before with the intention of just seeing the water show and then finally at last it goes by and they turned the sound OFF! I was really ticked. It happened to us twice :(

Mackflava99
11-07-2008, 03:42 PM
yes like 9:30- go to the beach area behind the pool for a great seat-

or on the 5th floor lobby balcony overlooking the pool-

its very nice- we really liked it