PDA

View Full Version : Hot Tea

Disney1977
10-30-2008, 01:59 PM
We are going to Disney in December and I was wondering what brand of hot tea they have at the restaurants (CS & TS)?

And, if the tea is generic do you think it's rude if I bring in bags of Twinings to the Parks?

Thank you for your replies. :mickey:

disneymom15
10-30-2008, 02:28 PM
I don't drink hot tea, but I don't think it would be rude at all. I would think you could just ask for a cup of hot water.

ILoveLegos
10-30-2008, 03:03 PM
I know for a fact Twinings is in Epcot @ UK, I met a company rep. my last visit in the Spring. They also have Twinings @ Crystal Palace w/ Winnie the Pooh. I know that's what I drank. I had hot oolong in China. Otherwise what tea is used in each resturant, I don't know.

Marker
10-30-2008, 03:13 PM
Rude to whom?

If you are particular about your taste in tea, then by all means bring your own. Who is really going to care? After all, it is YOUR vacation.

Simba's Mom
10-30-2008, 03:37 PM
Luckily for you, they all (at least every resturant I've been to) have Twinings. I'm a BIG fan of Twinings tea, and when they come out with the big, wooden box from which you select your tea (Lady grey, Earl grey, Chamomile, etc.), I love it. They even have Twinings at the food courts. Last week, I had a refillable mug, but I left it in my room, and when I asked, they had no problem with me taking a tea bag to make my afternoon cup of tea. I'd been willing to go to the Twinings store to buy a box of tea. But I was so disappointed that the tea seminar as part of the F&W festival wasn't held.

DisneyFan1979
10-30-2008, 09:18 PM
My family are all tea drinkers so we have had tea just about everywhere in Disney from hotels to the parks! We've only seen 2 kinds: Nestea and Twinings. Most of the sit-down restaurants have Twinings because they bring you a selection of different kinds.

And we did actually bring our own tea bags to counter service restaurants as we all drink decaf at night and it was no problem at all.