PDA

View Full Version : sorry if this is a repeat

atatcommander
10-30-2008, 01:21 PM
looked through the boards and really couldn't find my answer but anyway, plaaning a trip in june of 2010. now i hear rooms book up to 500 days in advance. but packages come later like the end of august. We want a concierge level one or two bedroom suite in AKL. We want to go all out for this trip cuase its our first time there. when is the best time to book the trip?

Tygger7
10-30-2008, 02:01 PM
Welcome to Intercot!! You are correct, you can book rooms up to 500 days in advance. Pricing & packages for 2010 will be released in August (roughly) 2009. My recommendation (and what I would do) is to go ahead and book what you want at the 500 day mark. (If you check out the boards, you'll see info about Magical Journey's and I HIGHLY recommend using them to book any Disney vacation....their services are free and they provide excellent service.) You will pay one night's lodging as a deposit to hold your reservation. The cost will be based on the nightly rate of the room you are reserving at peak season. So, a 1 br suite will be approximately $995 per night, and a 2 br suite would be about $1615 per night. Once the 2010 rates come out, you can rebook your reservation as a package if you so desire. Again, Magical Journey's is fantastic to work with and make this whole process very easy.

Good luck and happy planning!!

cer
10-30-2008, 02:48 PM
Welcome to Intercot!

You can book a 'room only' reservation and then change it to a vacation package when the packages come out. We have done that before and it is no problem. :)

atatcommander
10-30-2008, 06:42 PM
Thanks you for the quick replies. it is greatly appreciated.