PDA

View Full Version : Payless Car Rental?

wilcat
10-30-2008, 01:04 PM
Has anyone out there used Payless :car:before and if so what is your opinion of them. They seem to have the lowest prices for the week we are coming down in December.

Beast_fanatic
10-30-2008, 02:17 PM
I have not used them, but here's a previous post (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=125288&highlight=payless) with some discussion of them.

Belster
10-30-2008, 03:37 PM
We used them they are horrible! I would not use them ever again. Long story short, we used them two years ago when we flew into Orlando for 3 nights stayed at Disney and then headed for 10 days to our timeshare in Tampa. Well where we stay in Tampa had on street parking only, overnight someone plowed into the back of the car, pushed it into 10 other cars totaling our car. Even though we had the insuracne and our Discover to back us, this company ruined ouor trip. They would not give us another car or send someone to take care of the pick up/clean up or anything. You do get what you pay for I learned the hard way.

We never could have dreamed that this would happen.

brian2000boston
10-30-2008, 07:26 PM
We used them they are horrible! I would not use them ever again. Long story short, we used them two years ago when we flew into Orlando for 3 nights stayed at Disney and then headed for 10 days to our timeshare in Tampa. Well where we stay in Tampa had on street parking only, overnight someone plowed into the back of the car, pushed it into 10 other cars totaling our car. Even though we had the insuracne and our Discover to back us, this company ruined ouor trip. They would not give us another car or send someone to take care of the pick up/clean up or anything. You do get what you pay for I learned the hard way.

We never could have dreamed that this would happen.
One word, WOW! Glad you weren;t hurt!!

Belster
10-31-2008, 12:23 AM
We were sleeping when it happened. The lady of course was under the influence... We did hear the crash because the car was just on the street outside our balcony.