PDA

View Full Version : Finding a good baked brie...

Tbelle1976
10-30-2008, 07:27 AM
Any suggestions on what rest has a good baked brie? I've searched the menus a little but have not come up with anything yet. Thanks to all!:mickey:

SBETigg
10-30-2008, 07:31 AM
I haven't seen it on any of the menus. But if you're a cheese fan, you would probably love the cheese plates at California Grill or Narcoossee's. California Grill's was my favorite, five different cheeses (some brie-like) with accompaniments to specifically compliment each one. It was incredible.

SallyP
10-30-2008, 07:38 AM
I don't think I've ever seen a warm brie, either in a pastry wrap or plain, on a menu. Doesn't mean it's not out there, I just don't remember one. Hopefully someone can help you.
I prefer to drool over that at home, no pastry, baked plain with a jalapeno peach, pecan preserve drizzled on top.;)

Tbelle1976
10-30-2008, 07:53 AM
I was planning on going to Cali Grill, so I'm glad you suggested that. I was just hoping to find a baked brie, since I never really get the opportunity to have it at home and with 2 kids we never are able to have time to go out to have it. Figured it would be nice to find it somewhere in WDW.