PDA

View Full Version : Time to travel for one resort or park to an other???

Coccinelle
10-29-2008, 04:39 PM
Is there a web site or something that i can use to learn how long it takes to go from one resort or park to an other??? Thank you ...again!

Beast_fanatic
10-29-2008, 05:15 PM
Are you asking about how long it takes to travel from one resort/park to another using your own (or rental) vehicle? Or are you asking about using Disney transportation (buses, boats, monorail)?

lindique
10-29-2008, 07:00 PM
Using Disney transportation, you should plan on an hour to change parks. That includes walking to the bus stop, waiting for the bus, travel time, and going through security again.

Coccinelle
10-30-2008, 08:23 AM
Are you asking about how long it takes to travel from one resort/park to another using your own (or rental) vehicle? Or are you asking about using Disney transportation (buses, boats, monorail)?

Disney transportation !!!After 30 hours of driving, the car will stay at Fort Wilderness and not move for the full 10 days!

BigRedDad
10-30-2008, 08:56 AM
It really depends on what you are asking. Bus to a park is about 20 minutes. You should plan about 45 minutes if you have to wait for a bus. If you are talking Resort --> Park --> Another resort, plan at least an hour.

Beast_fanatic
10-30-2008, 08:57 AM
There's no fixed amount of time of how long it takes to get from one place to another as there is no set schedule for the transportation.

So, when going from my resort to a park using Disney buses, I usually expect it to take 30 to 45 minutes as I always allow time for waiting for a bus. When going from my resort to another resort using Disney buses, I always allow at least an hour as there is no direct resort to resort transportation (except between the monorail resorts), so you have to use either a park or Downtown Disney as a transfer point.

Coccinelle
10-30-2008, 09:10 AM
Thank you! So if i dont want to be late, i will remember to keep about one hour for transportation !!!!