PDA

View Full Version : Internet ?

Dyanna
10-29-2008, 04:36 PM
My dd may have to bring her laptop with her to do a lab report that is due while we are away in case she does not get it done before we leave. I know WDW charges for this service. Do they at least give you 1 hr free? How much is each additional hr or is there just a daily charge.

mdhiggin
10-29-2008, 05:04 PM
I think it depends on where you're staying. Pop charges $10/day, and Contemp. has computers in the room according to their stuff. I can't remember about the moderates if they charged for service.

Beast_fanatic
10-29-2008, 05:14 PM
No free hour. Here's the information on computing at WDW (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/computing/howtoconnect.asp).

SFTrny
10-29-2008, 05:58 PM
I travel a lot and am always looking for a good, free WiFi connection. I've found that Panera Bread restaurants are consistently great places to go. There is one just outside the resort at 8600 Vineland Avenue, Orlando, FL 32821, phone (407) 842-1300. This one does have WiFi access according to their website. I recommend avoiding the lunch rush hour, but these are great places to grab a quick drink and/or snack and get some business done.

Polynesian Dweller
10-29-2008, 10:09 PM
I think it depends on where you're staying. Pop charges $10/day, and Contemp. has computers in the room according to their stuff. I can't remember about the moderates if they charged for service.
The Disney site indicates that although there are computers in the rooms internet is an extra charge. Perhaps someone who has stayed there can tell us about it. Internet would be something I'd be interested in if you could avoid the $9.95 for 24 hours.

TheRustyScupper
10-29-2008, 11:23 PM

1) The fee is $9.95 +tax for 24-continuous hrs, or fraction thereof.
2) If you are on line
. . . at 9:05am Thursday
. . . at 9:30am Friday
. . . you pay two $9.95 days
3) Disney gives nothing for free, including internet hours.