PDA

View Full Version : Grand Floridian During the Holidays

Disney Family
10-29-2008, 11:55 AM
Hi all. We are coming down December 30th thru January 5th. Although we won't be staying there, we are dying to see the GF during the holidays. Can anybody tell what is the last day they will have the gingerbread house up and all the other decorations? Also how late in the day can we go and see them. We won't be arriving till late on the 30th(DW birthday), and we will be in the MK all day on the 31st, so I hope they have everthing up past that. Thanks.:mickey:

tyandskyesmom
10-29-2008, 12:23 PM
I'd get there as soon as possible if I were you. We were there from 1-1-08 and the Gingerbread house looked like it was falling down. It looked bad...we have seen it in all it's glory in the past but it looked bad by New Years Day. I think they began taking all of it down the next day...if I remember correctly.

WeLuvBuzz
10-29-2008, 12:34 PM
I am also not sure when it comes down, but we were there the second week of November two years ago and it was up and functioning. I am sure that by Christmas it is starting to get a little "old" and I am sure they will take it down pretty soon after Christmas/New Year.