PDA

View Full Version : Need directions to Coronado Springs

A Mouse Fan
10-29-2008, 11:16 AM
Hello All,
I can't believe we leave in 6 days! We are staying at the Coronado Springs Hotel for one night and then transferring to the WL! My question is that we normally take the 95 (we are coming from SC) to the toll road (I can't remember the name of it) which then takes us straight into Disney. I know how to get from the Toll Road to the WL, but how do you get from the Toll Road to the CS? Any help would be appreciated!!!

mdhiggin
10-29-2008, 12:31 PM
We always take 4 from 95, so I don't know about the toll road. If it's like 4, you should find out which resort area the hotel is in. I know Pop is in Wide World of Sports. The signs usually say MK resort area, EP resort area, etc. Once you make that turn, it'll split off into the hotel signs. You can avoid a lot of turning around if you know the resort area beforehand.

Polynesian Dweller
10-29-2008, 01:39 PM
Its kind of difficult without knowing specifically what Toll road you are talking about. Coronado Springs is off Buena Vista Blvd. near Blizzard Beach. Its west of the World Drive (the main north-south entrance road).

If you are coming 95 to the Bee Line (528) then you'd take the Bee Line to I4, I4 to 536 (Epcot Center Drive), exit off 536 to Buena Vista heading west and then stay on that until you reach CS.

CS is not in any of the resort areas mentioned in the previous post but more off by itself. There are direction signs off World Drive and the Osceola so you shouldn't have trouble finding it if the above doesn't help.

mdhiggin
10-29-2008, 05:21 PM
According to the overview map in Info Central, CS is in the AK resort area, so that would be the first sign I would look for heading into Disney.

Piglet822
10-29-2008, 06:35 PM
If you're going to use I-4 you'll want to exit at the Oscola Parkway exit then bear right for WDW on the exit ramp.
Once you go thru the archway you'll pass the 2nd traffic light and get off at the next exit which will be All Star Resorts, Blizzard Beach and Coronado Springs. Bear right at the traffic light at the bottom of the ramp and go to the 3rd traffic light. You'll make a left into Coronado Springs.

joelkfla
10-30-2008, 07:33 PM
If you are coming 95 to the Bee Line (528) then you'd take the Bee Line to I4, I4 to 536 (Epcot Center Drive), exit off 536 to Buena Vista heading west and then stay on that until you reach CS.

FYI, the Bee Line has been renamed the Beach Line.

Same road ... new name.

TheRustyScupper
10-30-2008, 10:50 PM
1) It can be complicated.
2) Two directions
. . . follow signs to Animal Kingdom Area Resorts
. . . then, follow signs to CS