PDA

View Full Version : Jens Dahlmann new Exec Chef @ Epcot

henry.james.s
10-29-2008, 11:02 AM
I just heard a interview with Jens and he's now the Exec Chef for Epcot.
I've known Jens since he was at the Flying Fish & during his time @ the California Grill. This should be great for everyone who loves dining @ Epcot.
He's only been there since just before the F&WF so NEXT year we should see his influence on the festival. And that can only mean good things.

Natazu
10-30-2008, 02:04 AM
They gonna pull Tim over to CG? That's been the pattern. ;)

henry.james.s
10-30-2008, 06:06 AM
They gonna pull Tim over to CG? That's been the pattern. ;)

My thoughts as well. I have a email out to a source @ CG for info.

SallyP
10-30-2008, 07:27 AM
I just heard a interview with Jens and he's now the Exec Chef for Epcot.
I've known Jens since he was at the Flying Fish & during his time @ the California Grill. This should be great for everyone who loves dining @ Epcot.
He's only been there since just before the F&WF so NEXT year we should see his influence on the festival. And that can only mean good things.
Thanks for the heads up about the interview. It was great to listen to his career path and how he 'arrived' at Disney.
What a challenge he has ahead of him. I personally think quite a few of the Epcot restaurants need some 'quality' nudges. Unfortunately I think a lot has to do with the company profits and not so much the quality of the personnel. Time will tell with Jens at the helm.

We've attended several wine dinners at FF with Tim Keating as Chef de Cuisine. He also has a passion for the 'entertainment' factor of his profession.

henry.james.s
10-30-2008, 08:32 AM
Tim is a super nice guy and has brought great things to the FF. One of the great things is he really wants to know your opinion on what he's doing and what you like.

31 days to go!!
30 till FF.