PDA

View Full Version : Big, sprawling resorts?

FaithTrustPixieDust
10-29-2008, 10:57 AM
We have only stayed in 2 resorts at WDW, but we have scoped out several others. Some of them seem to be large and very spread out. As beautiful as they are, does that mean that you have a marathon walk from your room to get on the WDW transportation?

BigRedDad
10-29-2008, 11:39 AM
No. Many of the sprawling resorts (CSR) have multiple bus stops around the resorts.

vicster
10-29-2008, 12:42 PM
There are internal busses but forget the refillable mugs unless you like to take a bus to get something to drink.

Sinewiz
10-29-2008, 01:10 PM
I've stayed at Caribbean Beach and Port Orleans Riverside which are two of the more spread out resorts and both had many, many, bus stops. The walk from just about any room is a relatively short one, at least at those resorts. :thumbsup:

Tinkerbella16
10-29-2008, 03:26 PM
The moderates are the more spread out resorts in WDW. I've stayed at POR, CBR, and CSR and all were really big. I've stayed at all of the values too but they aren't nearly as big.

I stayed at POR last year and loved it...and our room was far from the main building and foodcourt, but the resort is so beautiful I didn't even care about the walking. POR is my favorite resort on property and would recommend it to anyone. POR and POFQ also have boat transportation to Downtown Disney..which is such a nice perk.