PDA

View Full Version : Tutto Italia!

murphy1
10-28-2008, 09:41 AM
Hey guys, it's been a while since I have been on (I've had a few issues after my summer surgery and also been busy). But dd and I went to MNSSHP and Epcot for a quick trip and also to see my Florida peeps (and the TB Rays). For her bday meal, my dd (6 turning 7) decided on Tutto Italia since Garden Grill does not offer lunch anymore. It was hands down one of the best meals EVER at Disney. I had the ravioli which had a ricotta cheese filling and a cream sauce with basil, prosciotto and zucchii and the field green salad accompanied by a bread and olive oil starter. My daughter had spaghetti and meatballs. We both enjoyed the dishes very much. They surprised dd with a choc. mousse cake with a candle and sang a happy birthday song with some Italian lyrics. You will not be disappointed. I looked at other's dishes and they all looked fantastic.

TheDuckRocks
10-28-2008, 11:08 AM
Welcome back Shari! Glad to hear that you up and at 'em since your surgery. We also love, love, love Tutto Italia.

pluto 77
10-28-2008, 04:51 PM
We also love Tutto Italia! If you are on the DDP it is a great value too! No only was it delicious, but it was one of our most expensive meals and it only took 1 table credit. I cant wait to go back!!!!!

PittFan
10-28-2008, 04:51 PM
We tried Tutto Italia on our recent trip and we LOVED it!!!! It is a must do on our next trip, actually we're going to try to do it twice. :thumbsup:

Natazu
10-28-2008, 06:23 PM
Hey hon, it's good to see you on. It's great to hear you girls had a great experience there.
Tell her I said Happy Birthday!