PDA

View Full Version : AP/DDE Question

VWL Mom
10-28-2008, 08:23 AM
We leave next week and I am in the final stages of getting everything together. The plan is to get 7 day park hoppers at check-in for all of us. In the morning we will all go to MK. Since the guest services lines are shorter in the afternoon, I plan to use my ticket to get in and then on the way out upgrade just my ticket to a DVC AP and purchase the DDE card. Is this right?

KylesMom
10-28-2008, 10:53 AM
Hmmm - I was under the impression that you needed to go through DVC member services to receive the A/P at your discounted rate . . . I'm sure someone will be along soon to clarify. This could be a misinterpretation by me, but I would hate for you to go to the regular guest relations window & not have them be able to assist you.

You can get the Tables in Wonderland (DDE)membership at Guest Services on your way out of the park once you have the A/P . . . :mickey:

DizneyRox
10-28-2008, 12:02 PM
Guest Relations at the parks was able to give us a DVC discounted AP last time we were there. They COULD NOT do this at the resort. Things may have changed, but you should be fine by doing this at the parks.

sillyolbear
10-28-2008, 03:35 PM
I believe that as long as you have your DVC member card Guest Relations can apply your discount.

DizneyRox
10-29-2008, 06:52 AM
I believe that as long as you have your DVC member card Guest Relations can apply your discount.

Good point... ALL activations of an DVC Discounted AP (which is done at Guest Relations) will require a DVC member ID card in order to be performed. This is done to prevent someone who isn't a DVC member form getting the DVC discount.

So, you'll need a form of payment, a driver's license, and a DVC membership card.