PDA

View Full Version : Gaylord Palms "ICE" and the resort

CaraMiaO3
10-27-2008, 07:38 AM
We just booked 1 night at the Gaylord Palms. We got a standard room with two tickets to ICE for $168 (for myself, my husband and my son. We will buy a ticket for my son separately) We are going with another couple and their son. I was not totally sold on the ICE exhibit but we are going to go ahead with it. It seems that after say an hour or so...you are basically done.

If anyone has been to this in the past I would love to hear your opinion of the exhibit, the hotel, etc. Thanks!

MNNHFLTX
10-27-2008, 04:30 PM
Did you book your room with the INTERCOT discount? If not, you might want to check what rate you get by going to the "News" tab at the top of this page, then clicking on the Gaylord Palms link to the right of the page. Even with buying your ICE tickets separately you might be able to save a few $$.

We have stayed at the Gaylord Palms during the ICE exhibition and really enjoyed it. I'd say an hour, maybe a little longer, is how long we spent in the exhibit. Don't forget that you can go ice-skating too for just a little extra money, or at least they have a rink in years past. Not a big deal, I guess, if you live in a cold-weather climate, but kind of cool if you're from one of the southern states.