PDA

View Full Version : Iron Chef America

DisneyFreak23
10-26-2008, 09:16 PM
I love this show! Am I the only one?

My favorite Chef is Iron Chef Mario Batali! Do any of my fellow intercotee's like Iron Chef? I find some of the dishes amazing and ingenious!:number1:

SBETigg
10-26-2008, 09:44 PM
I do like Iron Chef America but I preferred the Japanese version, because it was so delightfully cheesy in translation. But the dishes created in both versions always amaze me. How fun it would be to judge!

ILoveLegos
10-26-2008, 10:46 PM
I love this show! Am I the only one?

My favorite Chef is Iron Chef Mario Batali! Do any of my fellow intercotee's like Iron Chef? I find some of the dishes amazing and ingenious!:number1:

Mario Batali used to work in my college town's strombolli resturant. He sure has come a long way!
I think Iron Chef is cool. I'm partial to the Japanese version's "drama" and the more shall we say unusual secret ingredients. The American version just doesn't use enough fermented edame, squid ink, shark fin and river eel - IMHO :sick:
I really miss Iron Chef Chen Kenichi but Masaharu Morimoto is fun to watch in either Iron Chef America or the Original Iron Chef formats. Beside Alton Brown is cool too - so I watch the show when I can.

DisneyLandMomma
10-27-2008, 01:36 AM
My daughter and I love Iron Chef America. We watch it everytime it comes on. Bobby Flay and Moritmoto are our favorites. The food usually looks sooo good and we get so hungry when we are watching. LOL

threeh
10-28-2008, 01:02 PM
I love Alton Brown, the host. I could watch him watch paint dry!!

tinkerbell04
10-29-2008, 12:02 PM
I love this show too! I can watch the same ones over and over again.

Stich8818
10-30-2008, 06:02 PM
I too am a big fan of this version of show. In my opinion Alton Brown being on this version makes it better. With his knowlege of all sorts of food, he adds another dimension on the show.