PDA

View Full Version : November Movie Schedule?

Goofy-n-Alabama
10-26-2008, 06:56 PM
Hey we are leaving this Friday for 9 days of WDW bliss!!!!!:thumbsup::mickey: Just wondering when the November movie schedule comes out? Also, we have never been to the campfire, movie, do I need to bring my own chairs? Thanks for any info!!!!:rocks: :goofy2:

Figaro
10-26-2008, 07:37 PM
I'm not sure of the schedule, but as far as bringing your own chairs... there's benches and "grandstands" in the theater. You can bring a blanket and lay it out on the rocks in front of the screen if you wish. They also do light a campfire and you can bring marshmallows and hot dogs to roast over the fire. They have marshmallow roasting kits available at the Chuckwagon. The kit is a big bag of marshmallows, a box of grahams, the stick(s), and of course the chocolate. It's all sold individually so it is these days expensive. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask! I work at the campfire, soo :)

faline
10-27-2008, 12:18 PM
Generally, the movie schedule is not released until the beginning of the month. November might not be available when you leave.

AuntLaura
10-29-2008, 08:24 PM
There are quite a few benches and the bleachers. I always like to bring my own chair however so I can sit where ever I like. :thumbsup: