PDA

View Full Version : Deluxe Resorts

Zawadi
10-26-2008, 02:00 PM
On our last trip we stayed 1 week at the BC and 1 week at the AKL.

At the BC, mousekeeping left a toiletry pack of shampoo, conditioner, lotion and shower gel.

However, at the AKL there was no shower gel nor any on the carts in the hallway.

Is this normal and simply a factor in the price difference, or does the AKL usually provide shower gel?

lawgirl
10-26-2008, 02:15 PM
I don't remember getting shower gel anytime at the AKL...I remember shampoo, lotion and conditioner, and soap.

I usually try to bring my own shower gel, b/c i hate soap. We're going to AKL next week, so it'll be interesting to see if there's shower gel. I'll let you know!

BigRedDad
10-26-2008, 03:41 PM
I thought all Deluxe resorts were supposed to have that H20 stuff.

javamama
10-28-2008, 03:01 PM
In '07 at WLV we had shower gel, and at the Poly we had everything you could think of even sunburn gel. So I'd call mousekeeping and ask for it if it's not there, don't bring it from home. They do make it that's for sure!

DisneyHoneymooners
10-29-2008, 10:48 AM
We stayed at AKV in September and they supplied us with the H20 lotion, shampoo, and conditioner-no shower gel. But they did give us body soap and face soap(bars). I always take my own but my DH seems to like it.

KylesMom
10-29-2008, 11:40 AM
We've stayed at WL for the past couple of years. For the past two we have gotten H20 shampoo, conditioner and lotion. There's always been bar soap in the room but no shower gel.

DawsonAR
10-30-2008, 02:54 PM
In April at WL Club level we had H20 shower gel and the same at Poly in January.

KatMark
10-30-2008, 02:57 PM
I know not a deluxe, but we were at the Coronado last month, and we got the H20 shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, lotion, sunburn stuff and mouthwash and toothbrushes, in addition to the bath soap and facial soap. I am guessing this is because we were upgraded to a suite.

DisneyFan1979
10-30-2008, 09:12 PM
Maybe they were just out?

Our last 3 trips were Poly, BC, and Poly. We had shower gel at all 3. However, we only had after-sun gel the first time at the Poly in January.

Orlando Resident
10-31-2008, 09:10 AM
It depends on the housekeeper who cleans the room or the supply levels at the resort as shower gel is not an essential item if there is already bath soap. Next time all you have to do is call housekeeping and they will bring you shower gel without a problem.